Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Waist Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Waist Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about waist meaning in hindi, pain right side of waist and back, how to get a flat stomach and small waist, waist meaning in marathi, high waist jeans and top,

• 10 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

The naughty air seems
to be flirting away,
with my filmsy saree,
sneaking past my midriff,
giving way to your 
caressing gaze,
teasing the mole 
which peeks through,
from the left of the navel,
acquiring a life of its own,
enticing and inviting you 
to suckle which 
you willingly accept,
your hand gliding and moulding the curve 
of my waist,
melting away the skin 
in its hot trail,
the lips working their way,
Around the navel to claim 
the tantalizing mole....
-haseezmusings

#haseezerotica
#mole#waist
#romance#yqbaba

Sakshi Vashist

Your tight embrace
On my waist 
Evokes my palpitation

#evoke #palpitate #breathless #waist #embrace #333poem #erotica

Simmi Singh

You almost always 
Cup my waist
while crossing the road.
And that's when 
I get hit by your cuteness
All the more.
 #lovepoem #cuteness #hit #waist #always #allthemore #cup #yqbaba

"Kumar शायर"

#Waist of time in words

read more
The cost of the time is arbitrary with us, to play with us,                                                            they have done it in a few paper notes,                                                        it was not good with us,                                                                             they would have told us in advance,      I have given you a lot of trouble,          and we also spent our time.                                                            That means you are lost in words behind you. ✍️✍️✍️                                                                    Written: - By Umesh kumar #waist of time in words

Bepnah__Ishq

koi Raat Mere Aashna
Mujhe yun bhi Naseeb ho

Na Khayal ho Libaas ka
Wo itna Mere Qareeb ho #clothing #fashion #leg #yellow #beauty #footwear #lady #snapshot #humanleg #thigh #model #shoulder #humanbody #dress #photography #outerwear #waist #muscle #fashionmodel #neck #shoe #streetfashion #photoshoot #magenta #style #fashiondesign #hair #heels #design #swag

Bepnah__Ishq

अदा-ए-मोहब्बत
साजदा ए इश्क़
नाम कुछ भी है
मतलब तुम्हीं से है #clothing #red #shoulder #abdomen #navel #photoshoot #beauty #maroon #joint #photography #trunk #leg #humanbody #neck #model #waist #dress #thigh #blouse #chest #top #hip #hdr_lovers #photooftheday #hdriphonegraphy #composition #moment #awesome_hdr #art #photos

Bepnah__Ishq

कशिश सी है इक अनजान उसमें
बस्ती है कम्बख्त हमारी 'जान' उसमें ।। #clothing #lady #waist #beauty #thigh #leg #model #abdomen #pattern #photoshoot #polkadot #design #undergarment #summer #humanbody #trunk #grass #photography #humanleg #swimwear #longhair #sitting #lingerie #brownhair #fashionmodel #brassiere #bikini #chest #seasons #vacationtime

Nirmal raikwar

#Waist of time

read more
Fire of truth उसे उसकी करनी कि सज़ा कुछ यूँ दी जाए,
मै बहुत खुश हूँ ,ये अफवाह उड़ा दी जाए। #waist of time

feelings365

Sad past might be like hell, Never think of that and don't waste the time by thinking that. Just make your future like a heaven you Can be very Happy!! ©feelings365 #Past #Hell #Waist #Time #Future #heaven #Happy https://www.feelings365.com

read more
 Sad past might be like hell, Never think of that and don't waste the time by thinking that.

Just make your future like a
heaven you Can be very Happy!!
                                                 ©feelings365
#past #hell #waist #time #future #heaven #happy
https://www.feelings365.com

im____shubham

Episode 1 ❤️ (Read) 👇👇 DISCLAIMER : This is just another fictional series by Shubham. The characters and the story is completely fictional. * 7 pm, college canteen. "Hey, I'm not coming. I have something to do this night. You guys can go for the party" I said. #Love #Stories #LoveStory #pyaar #Dard #poems #lust #nojotohindi #kiss #nojotoLove #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #erotica #nojotopoems #NojotoFilms

read more
 Episode 1 ❤️ (Read) 👇👇

DISCLAIMER :
This is just another fictional series by Shubham. The characters and the story is completely fictional.
7 pm, college canteen.

"Hey, I'm not coming. I have something to do this night. You guys can go for the party" I said.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification