Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Attract Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Attract Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about top 10 things that attract a woman to a man, meditation to attract the one you love, totka to attract money, noises to attract cats, spell to attract true love,

• 46 Followers
  • 104 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rj Rupal Rajput

mute video

Sunita Pathania

#GateLight #Beautiful #sunitapathania #quality #Utility #Attract #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Sethi Ji Gyanendra Pandey R K Mishra " सूर्य " poonam atrey M@nsi Bisht vineetapanchal Ravi vibhute Anshu writer एक अजनबी Bhavana kmishra Mili Saha प्रशांत की डायरी ᴩᴏᴏᴊᴀ ᴜᴅᴇꜱʜɪ Suresh Gulia meri_diary(R*) Sita Prasad Anil Ray Ranjit Kumar Neel Sana naaz. -hardik Mahajan Jugal Kisओर Dikesh Kanani (Vvipdikesh) AbhiJaunpur Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal Maaahi.. Kirti Pandey Poonam Suyal #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Ahmad

#Attract

read more
what you feel
you attract

©Ahmad #attract

Pradeep Kumar

mute video

Springblossoms

Change yourself in terms of goodness. Don't fall down to other's captivating energy 🌺 Love more♥️♥️♥️♥️hate less♥️♥️♥️♥️ Thank you to all for remembering me🌺 busy with exam preparations. So, not active these days😅hope you all are fine and doing good♥️♥️take care of your health and stay happy 🤗✨ #Attract #Emit #Time #yqbaba #Right #comeback #Swirl

read more
     Change yourself in terms of goodness. 
Don't fall down to other's captivating energy 🌺

Love more♥️♥️♥️♥️hate less♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thank you to all for remembering me🌺 busy with exam preparations. So, not active these days😅hope you all are fine and doing good♥️♥️take care of your health and stay happy 🤗✨

#attract #emit

deepali sethi mehndiratta

There are lots of people that I meet
There are few who touch the chords of my heart
Few I do not want to meet again
The ones who touch my heart
Are the ones that I want to keep in my life forever
But alas! Life has something else planned for me..
The ones I want to be with do not want me in their life
They do not feel the connect in the same way
They do not reciprocate my feelings of affection
I try my best to keep them in my life
What draws me to them?
And what is it about me that repels them?
The answers are a mystery
Is it me or is it them?
I wish I could know....

#life#people#attract#hope#mystery#love#friendship#yqbaba#yopowrimo#yqtales

Cerebral Derange

Why these dead vibes of heart
Attracting towards the fire of pain,
Because of
Only dead and faded flowers
Can catch fire not a fresh and
aromatic #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#attract#dead#fade

Cerebral Derange

Why these dead vibes of heart
Attracting towards the fire of pain,
Because of
Only dead and faded flowers
Can catch fire not a fresh and
aromatic #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#attract#dead#fade

Aniket Sen

Neither different qualities attracts,
nor same qualities repel.

Couples can live a great life,
if they manage their relationship well. Aaj ka gyan 😛 😄

#relationship #relationshipquotes #couples #attract #repel #yqbaba #bestyqenglishquotes #ifyoulikeitthenletmeknow

tanu nanwani

Everybody is looking for a person who is similar to him/her, some people looking for intellectual, some humours, some writers, some having similar professions but at the end they get bored of each other.
The reason is that they forget that opposites attract. Life will end up but the exploration about each other will keep continuing.  #yqbaba #looking #similar #person #exploration #bored #opposites #attract #thought #search #intellectual #humorous #funny #different
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification