Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Objects Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Objects Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pointers to objects in c++, implicit objects in jsp, lodash unique objects in array, destructuring array of objects, books like sharp objects,

• 19 Followers
  • 89 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

GV Quotes

"Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear" #Love #bike #lovequotes #Objects #Mirror #Closer #romanticquotes #Hope #Loveforher #loveforever

read more
mute video

Shail Raghuvanshi

I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. They didn't harm me but I was still afraid of living with that many things who were watching me and asking me questions all the time. So, I wrote a letter in my dream (typical Postman stuff) and everything went back to normal. I realize that even though i don't write consistently, I miss it even in my dreams. I'm constantly reminded to write here but my cynicism doesn't let me. As always I'll try n #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Objects #inanimateobjects

read more
there have been times when I have treated you harshly just because I believed that you weren't alive.
I forget that if you aren't there around then, I can't enjoy life, or read,  move or even talk to a friend!
Without you I am handicapped! You are alive for me!
 So, please accept my apologies for all the times I took you for granted.
Thank you for being there! I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. 
They didn't harm me but I was still afraid of living with that many things who were watching me and asking me questions all the time. 

So, I wrote a letter in my dream (typical Postman stuff) and everything went back to normal. 

I realize that even though i don't write consistently, I miss it even in my dreams. 

I'm constantly reminded to write here but my cynicism doesn't let me. As always I'll try n

CalmKazi

I always knew that we were having a hard time together. Our distances were not that much but still, existed. You used to be angry and sad with my antics at the same time. Then one night it all changed.
      Everything changed, I used to be very stubborn and now I move with the moments. My morning rituals were not welcome but now it's melody to you. I never understood why you screwed behind my back, but now I knew it, it kept me running. My heartaches were nothing to you and now you gave me a recharge when I was down. Our relationship had changed.
      A pat on my head keeps me quiet. I'm docile and patient. I keep to myself and do my own thing. It feels good to stay back on the table while you are away. It's wonderful to be an alarm clock. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep7

Metamorphosis 

Click #ThumbSizedStories for more.

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #willyouplease #MicroStory #Story #Kafka #Metamorphosis #Alarm #Inanimate #Objects #Love #yqtales

vaishaliba Vaghela

#justprogrammingthings object_oriented_programming✌️ #Code #class #Objects #vaishaliba_vaghela

read more
If I'm comparing you with oop programming than you are the class of my own oop.
So , don't pretend like Variables or objects..... #justprogrammingthings #object_oriented_programming✌️
#code #class #objects  #vaishaliba_vaghela

Sandeep Suddarsi

Objects fade away but
Experiences Don't #ssdp #yqbaba #objects #experience #life #fadeaway

Sandeep Suddarsi

Objects fade away but
Experiences Don't #ssdp #yqbaba #objects #experience #life #fadeaway

Kartik Prajapat

TABLE CLOTH The oleaginousness of my table cloth still sucks me, just removed it a few minutes ago. Now it looks pretty functional. Albeit feels unjust to reject that piece of fabric that perhaps outlived as many years as I have been living here. The whole wooden plank is exposed. So does our endeavors that are reinforced by the emancipation of the layer of security and leisure. But the exposure indeed is ever explorable and enigmatic. One can only standstill the verses of adversities by toler #Inspiration #yqdidi #yqdada #hopes #lessonsoflife #Objects #longform #tablecloth

read more
-| Table cloth

The plank even-keeled 
on the stand of determination 
determines the rest of things.
Be it the futuristic overload 
or air over the board.
 TABLE CLOTH 

The oleaginousness of my table cloth still sucks me, just removed it a few minutes ago. Now it looks pretty functional. Albeit feels unjust to reject that piece of fabric that perhaps outlived as many years as I have been living here. The whole wooden plank is exposed. So does our endeavors that are reinforced by the emancipation of the layer of security and leisure. But the exposure indeed is ever explorable and enigmatic. One can only standstill the verses of adversities by toler

sathya

Let me be one of those lifeless objects,
Then I'll be in your whole lifetime. #yqbaba #yqlife #objects

divya@kohli

ख़ौफ़😡 #और #खून☠ #हमेशा #आँखों 👀में रखो, #क्योंकि👊#हथियारों से सिर्फ🃏#दुश्मन $ #की😏 हड्डिया #टूटती 💪है 😎#हौसले 👊नहीं !!

©divya@kohli #Objects

Babita Bharati

ये झुमका कई आंखों को अपनी अदा में उलझाए रखता है। #earrings #jhumka #Love #Objects wod #Shayari #Hindi #nojotohindi

read more
झूलता खुद है मोतियों के भार से,
ये श्रृंगार कई दिलों को लटकाए रखता है।

©Babita Bharati ये झुमका कई आंखों को अपनी अदा में उलझाए रखता है।

#earrings #jhumka #Love #Objects #wod #Shayari #Hindi #Nojoto #nojotohindi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification