Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Possess Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Possess Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about planaria possess high capacity of, possess meaning, possess the land embassy worship, possess meaning in tamil, igbt possess,

• 15 Followers
  • 88 Stories

Prem Anand Nallathambi

Mathan kumar G

life wish #Possess #Wish

read more
If you can't admire what you posses, then you can't attain what you wish to posses. #life #wish #possess

Abi Lakshmi✍

#Brain thoughts #Possess

read more
Process Your Thoughts before it
Possess You #brain 
#thoughts 
#possess

Sherlock Doyle

She looks familiar. #Son #Friend #Possess #haunt #Ghost #angry #girl #Harm

read more
“Who's your new friend?” I asked my son, pointing to the girl standing beside him.

“Y-you can see her too?” he stammered, as the girl opened her mouth to show rows of pointy teeth, clearly angry on having been seen.
 She looks familiar.

#son #friend #possess #haunt #ghost #angry #girl #harm

Sherlock Doyle

My daughter didn't die, she was reborn. #psychopath #Murder #daughter #Skin #Fuse #Possess #revenge #Like

read more
Screaming, I begged the psychopath to stop as he skinned my daughter and wore it himself.

I smiled as the skin fused
with his own and he said,
     “I like him, Daddy!” My daughter didn't die, she was reborn.

#psychopath #murder #daughter #skin #fuse #possess #revenge #like

Sherlock Doyle

“I do too,” someone else replied from the shadows. #Murder #boy #Police #Question #demon #Possess #Murder #unknown

read more
“I don't know what happened,” the boy started crying as the police questioned him about the murder.

“But I do,” he said in a deep, demonic voice. “I do too,” someone else replied from the shadows.

#murder #boy #police #question #demon #possess #murder #unknown

Sherlock Doyle

As he stood there in fear, I forced my hand down his throat... #Blood #Assailant #Murder #revenge #Unexpected #Possess #spookiansclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
As my blood formed a pool near his legs, my assailant started cleaning his knife on my shirt.

Although, he realized his mistake once the blood started climbing up his legs. As he stood there in fear, I forced my hand down his throat...

#blood #assailant #murder #revenge #unexpected #possess
#spookiansclub #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Sherlock Doyle

“I no longer have the headaches,” she coughed. #Headaches #Possess #Control #scifishortstory #nocure #Talk #spookiansclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
“We're sorry ma'am, but we've no idea why you keep getting these recurring headaches.”

“Ah! That's okay,” replied the thing inside her head, pulling her vocal cords. “I no longer have the headaches,” she coughed.

#headaches #possess #control #scifishortstory #nocure #talk
#spookiansclub #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Devansh Desai

learning and possessing the ability to let go 
should be considered an art in itself.  #learn #possess #letgo #artoflife #yqmusings #yqquotes #yqbaba

Shweta Gupta

Actual vs possessed! We are afraid of accepting the reality because we know no one cares if you are broken, no one will understand your social suicide so we try to chose to escape! In fact we try to escape from ourselves. Let's accept what are we facing, let's accept if we are not okay, Let's accept if we are weak for sometimes. To possess is a big pain, acceptance makes it easy #actually #Possess #realvsfake #acceptance #yqbaba #quoteliners #socialsuicide #Intellectual

read more
Actually: I am broken.
Possessed: I just have chosen to be isolated, quiet and intellectual.

Actually: I have committed social suicide.
Possessed: I just have chosen to be less available on social media! Actual vs possessed!
We are afraid of accepting the reality because we know no one cares if you are broken, no one will understand your social suicide so we try to chose to escape!
In fact we try to escape from ourselves.
Let's accept what are we facing, 
let's accept if we are not okay,
Let's accept if we are weak for sometimes. 
To possess is a big pain, acceptance makes it easy
#actually #possess #realvsfake #acceptance #yqbaba #quoteliners  #socialsuicide #intellectual
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification