Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best autumninheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best autumninheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 18 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Aady

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO. Describe autumn, the season when old leaves are shed, in your heart. #autumninheart #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
and I want to grow with you, deep into the autumn of our lives. 

I want to tell you that being with you, is simply the best way for me to spend my life. 

And I want you to know that I love you today....and for all of my tomorrows. Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. Describe autumn, the season when old leaves are shed, in your heart. #autumninheart #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO. Describe autumn, the season when old leaves are shed, in your heart. #autumninheart #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Autumn is here
My life's Autumn
There's a mixed feeling
Nostagia for the bygone Springs
Been through difficult Summers
All said it's calm
Have mellowed autumn like
Come to terms with all that the mellowing 
Autumn has brought along..  Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. Describe autumn, the season when old leaves are shed, in your heart. #autumninheart #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Protesting Mind 💎

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO. Describe autumn, the season when old leaves are shed, in your heart. #autumninheart #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sapnorudrek #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #protesting_mind

read more
It's like a leaf is releasing
all my pain from me.

- sapnorudrek  Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. Describe autumn, the season when old leaves are shed, in your heart. #autumninheart #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
#sapnorudrek #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #protesting_mind

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
without replacing you
but acting as a catalyst
to love you more than ever Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. Describe autumn, the season when old leaves are shed, in your heart. #autumninheart #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

NEHA

It's winter but my autumn heart is not helping ~ Bg image source: #Pinterest #autumninheart #weatherythoughts

read more
.... It's winter but my autumn heart is not helping ~
Bg image source: #pinterest 
#autumninheart #weatherythoughts

Rajnish Sharma

read more
and springs in my steps,rains in my eyes,and winter in my mind,turned me into  A man with all seasons Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. Describe autumn, the season when old leaves are shed, in your heart. #autumninheart #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO. Describe autumn, the season when old leaves are shed, in your heart. #autumninheart #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
since you gone far away 
from my life.
Dreams are falling like leaves
Darkness has become a part of life
You have to come back
I hope my dreams will shoots again
I Wait until then
Love borns only once
I know it never dies Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. Describe autumn, the season when old leaves are shed, in your heart. #autumninheart #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
where I shed my old identity,
of being fearful and sad,
only to embrace the vitality of my true self. Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. Describe autumn, the season when old leaves are shed, in your heart. #autumninheart #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
Reminds me of the old retro time when everything was happening at Snails pace and Life was like Keeping Cows in the house, feeding Cattle, when vegetables were grown on one's own land, Chit_Chat not on phones but with Family and posting letters.It was  these little things in our lives when everything had meaning and nowadays we have only Competition and Self Love.  Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. Describe autumn, the season when old leaves are shed, in your heart. #autumninheart #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
drops all dreams 
 Yet desires and dreams sprout again Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. Describe autumn, the season when old leaves are shed, in your heart. #autumninheart #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification