Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Seriousness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Seriousness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about seriousness in hindi, seriousness meaning in marathi, seriousness quotes, quotes on seriousness, seriousness,

• 18 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Vrusti Raj

The one question which scratch my mind "how come I'm not so serious? " #Seriousness #neverexist #Inmylife This is one of the most famous dialogues in the mainstream media. Ask someone #whysoserious or answer why are you so serious? Like Joker put a smile on someone's face :P #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is the only question which doesn't suits to ask me. The one question which scratch my mind "how come I'm not so serious? "
#seriousness #neverexist #inmylife 
This is one of the most famous dialogues in the mainstream media. 
Ask someone #WhySoSerious or answer why are you so serious? 
Like Joker put a smile on someone's face :P

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

A J

🔥Hello !! YQ World 🙏 🔥Open for Collab 🎀🤗 ✓✓ Must use hashtag :- #aestheticbg #aestheticbgfeel ✓✓ Both above hashtags are very important so use both hashtags ✓✓ Write Done in comment box 🎁 after Collaboration 💝 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #Seriousness #aestheticthoughts

read more
#seriousness  level  infinite 
उन्होनें  आज  हमारी  गंभीरता 
 पे  सवाल  कर  दिया  
कविता  पे  लाइक  पाने  को  जिनसे  
हमने  ब्याह  कर  लिया  🔥Hello !! YQ World 🙏
🔥Open for Collab 🎀🤗   

✓✓ Must use hashtag :- #aestheticbg     #aestheticbgfeel
✓✓ Both above hashtags are very important so use both hashtags 

✓✓ Write Done in comment box 🎁 after Collaboration 💝

Dipika Unde

Asiya Shaikh

Look darling,
I have hunger of happiness,
Don't pretend or imitate anything falsely,
I may take it seriously,
And then it would end up in more skepticism for humanity.
 #yqbaba #yourquote #yqdiary #darling #false #seriousness #skepticism #humanity

Vivek

Simmi Singh

I tried being mature once.
People mistook my sadness for seriousness. duh!
#mature #mistook #sadness #seriousness

Sumit Pandey

कभी-कभी कोशिशें कामयाब नहीं होती हैं। ऐसी ही किसी बात का क़िस्सा लिखें। #कोशिशबहुतकी #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi हमारी कविता का छोटा सा अंश आपके सामने नज्र है, आखरी दो लाइन पर ज़रा गोर कीजिये। 🙏 My father always use to scold me for my extra friendly , frank and happy nature. #chasing #Seriousness #sumitpandey

read more
एक लायक बेटा बनने के वास्ते ।
सपने सभी पूरे किए हंसते ओर हंसाते,
गंभीरता न आने दी कभी अपने रास्ते ।
इसलिए कोशिश पूरी न हुई
लायक बेटे बनने के वास्ते ।

जीवन मे गंभीरता का अहम हम समझ न पाए,
पिता जी आपके लायक बेटे हम बन न पाए ।
 कभी-कभी कोशिशें कामयाब नहीं होती हैं।
ऐसी ही किसी बात का क़िस्सा लिखें।
#कोशिशबहुतकी #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

हमारी कविता का छोटा सा अंश आपके सामने नज्र है, आखरी दो लाइन पर ज़रा गोर कीजिये। 🙏

My father always use to scold me for my extra friendly , frank and happy nature.

Aamir Qais AnZar

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndbackground prompt and enrich it with your words of wisdom. #dndwow #dndwow10 छोटासाजीवन #हरवक़्त #Seriousness #seriously #serious #My8LinePoem Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Main iss baat ko 
bahut seriously 
leta hoon ki main 
kisi baat ko 
serious nahi leta. 
Aur yahi reason hai 
ke duniya mujhe 
seriously nahi leti.
 Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndbackground prompt and enrich it with your words of wisdom.

#dndwow #dndwow10 छोटासाजीवन #हरवक़्त #seriousness #seriously #serious #my8linepoem
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

sandhya

Subham Krishna

⬇️Seriousness or cheerfulness our life path.⬇️

Only being serious and taking all the things seriously is not all life wants sometimes what life wants is taking all the things light without misery and taking it all playfully seriousness and knowledge is not always what life wants jokes,fun and chilling and taking every thing cheerfully is what sometimes what life wants,so don't only post serious life moments seriously, sometimes what u want in life is joy,fun and taking all things playfully to play and make serious things go like a children take and play with his/her toys in the park, and take it all cheerfully not seriously seriousfully because all life want is not knowledge and life lesson and a bright path, sometimes what life want is taking it all senselessly cheerfully making sense of all the things is not what all want sometimes we all want, senselessness has it's own role to play,If possible take a note of it, make it notable for everyone and point it and make a note of it as a part of a bright life path and if not then take it as a support to make another note and in that note mark it as unnote and then mark and tie it as a knot which u will unknot and make it free as a rope having no knots and hindrance in the life of our successful path,so not always take life, seriously and gain knowledge all your life path instead note it as un note and unnotably don't try to remember it as a path in the unsolved mystery of your life path because sometimes that mystery is that mystery which needs no valuable path for it's secret to be released in the life of our path,so sometimes take it all light and don't take tension in the every part of our life path because seriousness and life lessons is not always  the path of our life path.😊

©Subham Krishna #Seriousness #or #cheerfullness #Life #Path
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification