Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Globe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Globe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about across the globe, the school globe poem, world globe, how to make globe with waste material, difference between globe and map,

• 13 Followers
  • 66 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Xee Sheikh

Orange will then Not be yours and Green Mine.
Black will not signify anything;
The Red, the Yellow, and the Blue will just be the Shades.....

Come on Now...

LET'S PAINT THE GLOBE WHITE

#yqbaba #xee #yqquotes #life #globe #bepositive #motivation #peace

Hemalatha G

//Will I ever get a shelter? A tramper I'm, roaming to find a shelter, Which can soothe my maladroit soul, That became clumsy, because of all the loopholes. I'm still as a stone, so that people mourn for me, Thinking that I'm assassinated, But I'm actually forlorn, #lord #Shelter #yqbaba #abandoned #yqpoetry #Globe

read more
A tramper I'm, 
Roaming to find 
A shelter, which can 
Soothe my maladroit soul,
That became clumsy, because of
All the loopholes!
(Caption) //Will I ever get a shelter?

A tramper I'm, roaming to find a shelter,
Which can soothe my maladroit soul,
That became clumsy, because of all the loopholes.
I'm still as a stone, so that people mourn for me,
Thinking that I'm assassinated,
But I'm actually forlorn,

shivraj Gurjar

आर आर आर ने जीता गोल्डन ग्लोब अवार्ड #golden #Globe #award #RRR #RRRMovie #SSRajamouli #न्यूज़

read more
mute video

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

Just as the globe takes pride in marking out the boundaries, timezones and other physical traits of the earth as a whole.. It lies above the hand drawn maps for a detailed and more practical analysis.. That's how I saw it.. #alokstates #essentiallydeep #Earth #Globe #yqdidi

read more
धरती का दर्शन मुझमें है,
संसृत आकर्षण मुझमें है ।
मैं हूँ पृथ्वी का मानचित्र,
घूर्णन प्रतिदर्पण मुझमें है ।।
रेखन तन्मय मुझमें देखो,
परिसीमा लय मुझमें देखो ।
मैं गीत कृति का गाता हूँ,
भौगोलिक दृश्य सुहाता हूँ ।। Just as the globe takes pride in marking out the boundaries, timezones and other physical traits of the earth as a whole..
It lies above the hand drawn maps for a detailed and more practical analysis..

That's how I saw it..

#alokstates #essentiallydeep #earth #globe #yqdidi

Vibha Katare

#mycanvasyourwords #manishadubey #globe

English with Altaf

mute video

First Last

#HUmanity #honesty #must #Travel #across #Globe 💓🌎 Let you re-work while enjoying our beautiful planet. 🗺️✍ ♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾ #travelin9words #Resources #enjoyyourlife #Happiness #whenyouleave #Nutrition #weshouldnot #avoid 🌎✨🌈🕉️

read more
 #HUmanity #honesty #must #travel #across #globe 💓🌎
Let you re-work while enjoying our beautiful planet. 🗺️✍
♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾
#travelin9words #resources #enjoyyourlife #happiness #whenyouleave #nutrition #weshouldnot #avoid 🌎✨🌈🕉️

Odysseus

Blitz Life is Tough A globe known for its beauty a globe that supports life Life in numerous forms life which makes the globe unique

read more
Blitz Poem - Life is tough
(read in caption)  #NojotoQuote Blitz 

Life is Tough

A globe known for its beauty
a globe that supports life
Life in numerous forms
life which makes the globe unique

Dil_ki_baat____jaaneman_4u_143

#canon #photography #nature #travel #india #photographer #photo #photooftheday #like #instagood #d #globe #instagram #naturephotography #love #nikon #model #canonphotography #picoftheday #portrait #ig #yourshot #landscape #art #yourshotphotographer #portraitphotography #portraits #photographers  #ambrai Pakhi Gupta Savita Veer Shalu Kumari Vallika Poet Vani Princess

Dil_ki_baat____jaaneman_4u_143

Achal Sharma Bina Babi Divya Joshi Kajal Kapoor Madhavi Choudhary #canon #photography #nature #travel #india #photographer #photo #photooftheday #like #instagood #d #globe #instagram #naturephotography #love #nikon #model #canonphotography #picoftheday #portrait #ig #yourshot #landscape #art #yourshotphotographer #portraitphotography #portraits #photographers  #ambrai
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification