Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Consumed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Consumed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about consumed in a sentence, meaning of consumed, endosperm is consumed by developing embryo in the seed of 90, thanos titan consumed, consumed by hatred,

• 5 Followers
  • 75 Stories

Amit Jotwani

I am
being consumed
by the grey city,
uncoloured 
by the steel facades,
swallowed 
by the urban pace. 

I seem to be 
optically unaffected, 
is it an immunity 
or just 
an acquired indifference?

The answer lies 
in my vacant stare. 

#GreyCity #UrbanPace #VacantStare #consumed #indifference #yopowrimo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

A vastness
into which
I once blended,
has now begun
to consume me.

Unawakened I lie,
incomplete & cold.  #vastness #blend #consumed #incomplete #cold #yopowrimo18 #yqbaba

Preeti Rani Dietitian

#Sources of water in the diet #Dietitionpreeti It has been estimated that roughly 20% of water consumed is from food, and the remaining 80% from beverages. The water content of food varies widely; it is usually less than 40% in cereal products, 40-70% in hot meals, more than 80% in fruits and vegetables, and approximately 90% in human breast milk and cows’ milk. We can get our fluid requirements from a number of sources as water is contained in most foods and all drinks consumed. It is not nec

read more
 #Sources of water in the diet #Dietitionpreeti 

It has been estimated that roughly 20% of water consumed is from food, and the remaining 80% from beverages. The water content of food varies widely; it is usually less than 40% in cereal products, 40-70% in hot meals, more than 80% in fruits and vegetables, and approximately 90% in human breast milk and cows’ milk.
We can get our fluid requirements from a number of sources as water is contained in most foods and all drinks consumed. It is not nec

subhdeep1987

What are the benefits of drinking black Coffee? Drinking black coffee has numerous health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Let’s have a look at some of the most health benefits of drinking black coffee. Drinking four or more cups of caffeinated coffee daily lowered the risk of colon cancer recurrence or death by 52 percent compared to those who drank no coffee. Drinking two or three cups per day was also beneficial, lowering the risk of recurrence or death by 31 perce #Food

read more
 What are the benefits of drinking black Coffee? 

Drinking black coffee has numerous health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Let’s have a look at some of the most health benefits of drinking black coffee. Drinking four or more cups of caffeinated coffee daily lowered the risk of colon cancer recurrence or death by 52 percent compared to those who drank no coffee. Drinking two or three cups per day was also beneficial, lowering the risk of recurrence or death by 31 perce

Shubh Maurya

#5words But - story name You were right we could be , and we were but. yes this but of mine consumed all our dreams consumed the beautiful thing we had

read more
#5words
But - story name 

You were right 
we could be , and we were but. 
yes this but of mine consumed all 
our dreams 
consumed the beautiful thing we had

Nidhi

#OpenMIC #Poetry #be_nidhi ©be_nidhi "Illusion" And ever since I've discovered there's nothing wrong or right in this world,

read more
 #OpenMic #poetry #be_nidhi ©be_nidhi

"Illusion"

And ever since I've discovered
there's nothing wrong or right
in this world,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification