Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best indifference Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best indifference Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about indifference map refers to, indifference curve analysis is also known as, indifference curve is also known as, indifference meaning in marathi, indifference in love quotes,

• 29 Followers
  • 46 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SID

They say the opposite of Love is
INDIFFERENCE
And....
I agree
You can't hate someone you loved
but you just erase the fondness
and have no interest in 
whatsover

©SID #chaand #love #hate #indifference

Zara Sogra

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference." #Quotes #Hate

read more
mute video

Anil Ray

💞 💖//एक-दूसरे के लिए मरते रहे//💖 💞 केवल दो वक्त रोटी के लिए आसमां उठाये रखा हम अनजान पानी पर दिनरात पापड़ बेलते रहे। कार्यालय में ठंडा खाकर, थककर लौटकर आये शाम संग भोजन में किच-किच भी खिलाते रहे। #Relationship #Couple #nojotohindi #शायरी #lifepartner #husbandwife #indifference #Anil_Kalam #Anil_Ray #Unadjusted

read more
mute video

Arshi Dokadia

A short story #yqbaba #Hello Love #indifference #Hate

read more
"Hello," He greeted noncommittally.

His voice echoed in her ears, as she saw the eyes that once carried love look at her with indifference.

Hatred would have been acceptable. But now, he didn't feel for her at all. A short story

#YQBaba #Hello #Love #Indifference #Hate

Springblossoms

🙏Value a life... A soul... Not a gender...🙏 #indifference #Gender #equality #Inequality #HUmanity #justice life #yqbaba

read more
The indifference in gender should not be the element for equality. Instead humanity justifies equality. 🙏Value a life... A soul... Not a gender...🙏

#indifference #gender #equality #inequality #humanity #justice #life #yqbaba

Haseena Dudekula

Indifference
is 
empowerment...

(just try it ,if you wanna make someone mad...😁) #indifference
#yqbaba
#lifequotes
#attitudes

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Some times we just look for warmth in a relationship but all we get is indifference #Cold #indifference #yourquote #yqbaba #yopowrimo #youtome

read more
Your silence has killed me every single day
Poison me with your words instead
Your indifference has shattered me
Stun me with your passion instead
Your cold bitter soul has pierced me
Soothe me with your warmth instead 
All I want are your words
To make me feel alive....

Some times we just look for warmth in a relationship but all we get is indifference
#cold #indifference #yourquote #yqbaba #yopowrimo #youtome

Varadhan P M

Yogies remain aloof and indifferent
to any situation in life!
We feel that it wasn't our cup of coffee!!
Daily we have been experiencing such a state of mind! (With out knowing it)
While watching a movie or a serial we don't cry along with the characters! We might laugh, it's good, we are happy 👍
Some women might 😭 cry, they get involved with the situation and they identify themselves with the situation, bad indeed, practically we react in life. If we can control our reactions, we are near yogic state!!  #indifference #unaffected #aloofness #

Varadhan P M

There is a common complaint that children have become indifferent and disobedient, nowadays!
Perhaps children expect elders to behave like them;
We expect children to behave like the 
Grown-ups !!
Start the day without expectations !!  #behaviour #expectations #notions #disobedience #indifference

brijesh mehta

कोई प्यार मर ही नहीं सकता, जब तक कि स्वयं हम उसे अपनी उदासीनता से ना मारे! #indifference #unconerned #manjar #manmadhan #मंजर #मंमाधन #brijeshmehta #MyLoveStory 💔💔

read more
मेरा प्यार मरा नहीं है,
मैंने स्वयं उसे अपनी उदासीनता से मारा है! कोई प्यार मर ही नहीं सकता,
जब तक कि स्वयं हम उसे अपनी उदासीनता से ना मारे!

#indifference #unconerned #manjar #manmadhan #मंजर #मंमाधन #brijeshmehta
#mylovestory 💔💔
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification