Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Blend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Blend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about blend of nature, blend of soul, blend of band, blend of two boutique, blend of america,

• 12 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

R

#Blend with nature #Life

read more
mute video

Springblossoms

No differentiation of you and me only one entity with same energy😊❤💕 love life #Blend #hues #Beauty #discover #Soul #yqbaba

read more
Let me blend with you
To discover the
Soothing hues of
Me in you
Reflecting unfolded
Beauty of my soul.
 No differentiation of you and me only one entity with same energy😊❤💕

#love #life #blend #hues #beauty #discover #soul #yqbaba

Kaushik Sinha

There is a small gap between the last one to succeed as the first one to fail. Don't oversleep to blend into loosers.  #yqbaba #blend #success #failure #oversleep

Krithika Jayasheela

You And Me Are Two Broken Halves Of  Two  Different Arts ,
Yet We Blend Together Like We Were Made For Each Other ! #lovequote #brokenhalf #blend #magic #yqbaba #yqquotes

Omkar Ranveerkar

Those are mystical conversations in which a hopeless romantic convinces himself or herself or theirself to blend in with realistic surroundings. #blend #reality #realistic #hopelessromantic  #mystical #conversation

Omkar Ranveerkar

At parties, talk a little. If you don't, the mood of the party can anytime shift to you, which may not turn to our satisfaction. Of course, one wants to get entertained. But, it's fine to just be 'a' part of it rather being 'the' part of it. #party #the #recovery #mood #talk #blend #muse #words

Omkar Ranveerkar

Those are mystical conversations in which a hopeless romantic convinces himself or herself or theirself to blend in with realistic surroundings. #blend #reality #realistic #hopelessromantic  #mystical #conversation

Omkar Ranveerkar

At parties, talk a little. If you don't, the mood of the party can anytime shift to you, which may not turn to our satisfaction. Of course, one wants to get entertained. But, it's fine to just be 'a' part of it rather being 'the' part of it. #party #the #recovery #mood #talk #blend #muse #words

Amit Jotwani

A vastness
into which
I once blended,
has now begun
to consume me.

Unawakened I lie,
incomplete & cold.  #vastness #blend #consumed #incomplete #cold #yopowrimo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Let me blend 
in with you, 
teardrops 
in your rain, 
your spotless 
to my stain, 
humdrum blue
to teal sky, 
your truth 
in my lie.  #blend #truth #lie #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba
loader