Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lifeboat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lifeboat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyrotechnics in lifeboat 10, lifeboat, 6 lifeboat road jindalee, hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

♥️open for collab♥️ #yqtales #yqbaba #yqdada #piu_sangita #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sangita Saha #yqbengali #tinku_sangita #Lifeboat

read more
যে তার জীবন তরীর 
ঠিকানা, ঠিক জানে না..; 
তীরে এসেও তরী,
গন্তব্যের পাড় পায় না। ♥️open for collab♥️
#yqtales #yqbaba #yqdada #piu_sangita  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sangita Saha #yqbengali  #tinku_sangita #lifeboat

Sherlock Doyle

If I was going to die, I'm taking everyone with me, I thought, as I pointed the flare gun towards the lifeboat. #Son #Save #takeaway #rescue #Lifeboat #Shipwreck #Helpless #selfish

read more
“Please! Take me instead of him.” I cried at the men who took my son.

“Sorry sir, only women and children are allowed” they said,

as the last lifeboat on the ship started filling up.
 If I was going to die, I'm taking everyone with me, I thought, as I pointed the flare gun towards the lifeboat.

#son #save #takeaway #rescue #lifeboat #shipwreck #helpless #selfish

Grishma Doshi

नाव मेरी

नाव मेरी अकेली है,
क्योंकि उसने ठानी है,
उसे सुलझानी दरिया नाम की जो एक पहेली हैं।

नाव मेरी उलझी है,
क्योंकि अचानक से तुफानी लहरें आती है,
उसकी चुनी हुई राह को बदल जाती है।

फिर भी नाव मेरी आगे बढ़ रही है,
क्योंकि उसके किनारे को वह जानती हैं,
चाहे कुछ भी हो जाए वह सिर्फ उसके लिए वहीं है। #नावअकेली #lifeboat #pathyouchoose #passion #goals   #fightingodds #yqdidi #yqbaba

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

हर्श्व दीर्घन अन्त प्रकटे, ज्ञानमय गीतांजली ।
अक्षरा घट जीव व्यापे, दीप्तिमय शब्दावली ।। #4liner #infinitewriter #vortex #alokstates #universe #yqdidi #oneness_of_souls #lifeboat

Kar T

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #uncertaintyisthatisland #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kartunes #Lifeboat #soulconversationseries

read more
where certainity has circled you in all directions, 
just like water!

And you have resources to sail, 
you have skills to swim
And yet,
You feel -
You are stuck on the island!

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #uncertaintyisthatisland #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#kartunes #lifeboat #soulconversationseries

Rajguru

#Lifeboat #ଜୀବନନାଆ #rajguru #Memories odia Nandu Raj AJAY ROCK STAR Amaan khan Kumbh Singh S k pareek #nojotoodia #କବିତା

read more
ଜୀବନ ଯମୁନା ବହେ ଉଜାଣି 
କେବେ ଉଠାଣି ତ ପୁଣି କେବେ ଗଡ଼ାଣି
ଉଚ୍ଛୁଳା ନଈରେ କୁଟା ଖିଅଟିକୁ କରି ଆସରା
ଜୀବନ ନାଆ ମୋ ଦୋହଲୁଚି ପାଇ ପବନ ଉତ୍ତରା !!

©Rajguru #Lifeboat #ଜୀବନନାଆ #Rajguru #Memories #Nojotoodia  Nandu Raj AJAY ROCK STAR Amaan khan Kumbh Singh S k pareek

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification