Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Blunt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Blunt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about romantically passes you the blunt, blunt meaning in hindi, blunt quotes, james blunt quotes 10, weed blunt quotes 20,

• 7 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sherlock Doyle

Instead, I'll take it back to the future with me. #Time #Travel #SciFi #Blunt #complicated Going with the trend, here's a fun #doublecollab for you all. #jokeaboutbut #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
time travel,

you didn't like it.

Instead, I'll take it back to the future with me.

#time #travel #scifi #blunt #complicated

Going with the trend, here's a fun #doublecollab for you all.  #jokeaboutbut  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Amit Jotwani

The sharp sword
of time
is deceptively
blunt
while stripping off 
our unnecessary garment
of inflated ego.  #time #SharpSword #blunt #ego #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Frail relationships
collapse effortlessly, 
when confronted 
by the sharp weapons 
of blunt language.

Honesty is a loaded gun.  #honesty #relationship #sharp #blunt #weapon #LoadedGun #yopowrimo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Isn't it ironical?                                                    that a sharp edge                                                and a blunt opinion                                             produce the same bruise;                                  the difference being,                                           visible wounds get treatment                           and the sympathy.                          #sharp #sharpedge #blunt #yqbaba

Durga Kannan

A sharp tongue 
And blunt words
Though apparently 
Seem opposite 
Actually mean the same
It's strange that 
Sharp and blunt
Convey the same here #yqbaba#sharp#blunt

the durgesh

Anushree Sharma

junglee jadi buti si hu mai !!!
kisi ko zeher ....
kisi ko dawa lagti hu mai.... #being #blunt #is #my #choice

Kamal Pandey

सब साज़िश कर रहे हैं
लगता है सब शिकार हैं
सब आहे भर रहे हैं
लगता है हार के आसार हैं
सब चुप इन्तेज़ार में हैं
लगता है सब कुछ खोने को तय्यार हैं !
-मन से! Saazish
#writersofinstagram #kavita #chandigarh #delhi #mumbai #banglore #india #kavi #instapoetry  #happy #blunt #bluntlover #behindthedoors #alone #mindfulness #lifesavour #hindiquotes #shadowhunters #darkness  #performingarts #indianpoets #hindikavita #expressingemotions  #loveforwriting #lifemotivation #quotes #themidnightbeast

authorravin

You don't know when you will become a blunt but yes when you will be blunt than just you will play your own role for your life goal.❤ Blunt
#blunt #life #story #own #ink #write

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification