Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Doesnot Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Doesnot Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, does your crush love you back, how to get over someone who doesn t love you, loving someone who doesn t love you back, how to stop loving someone who doesn t love you,

• 4 Followers
  • 7 Stories

moonchild

puja yadav

He doesn't love me,
 but I'm happy because 
he doesn't hate me either.

©puja yadav #Doesnot  hate me. 
#Love 
#write #Instagram #nojato #lovewriting #Community #loveshayari

moonchild

She doesn't want you controlling her at all , but she wants you hold her ...

©moonchild #doesnot #Controlling_Life #hold #want 

#Wish

Ravi Aahaan

#fake#things#doesnot#staylong#truth

Sonali barahpuriya (Kaira)

ऐसा नशा किस काम का 
जो अपनों को अपनों से 
जुदा कर दे  #NojotoQuote #doesnot#matter

moonchild

Side by side 
or miles apart ...

Good friends are 
always close to the
 heart .. #NojotoQuote friends forever

moonchild

Sometimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to.
Though that doesn't mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care.
Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say 
"I love you" #NojotoQuote #love #heartbreak #sometimes #goodbye #person #without #through #doesnot #mean #we_have #stopped #loving #them #or #we #stopped #care #oftentimes #painful #iloveyou #ily #i_love_you #never #cheesy #sad #sadness #sad_quote #love_you #forever #sadness_overload #yet_cheesy #hapiness #love_youself #love_myself #love_him #love_her #love_is_blind #young_forever #young_love #love_you_forever #only_you #you #just_for_you #ishq #pyar #pyaar #Nojoto #quotes #thoughts #sad #feelings #silence #dard #umeed #

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification