Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Depths Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Depths Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ashina depths or sunken valley first, depths or darkroot garden, depths or depth, depths or abyss, ore depths minecraft,

• 13 Followers
  • 42 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunita Pathania

#Ocean #innerbeauty #sunitapathania #Depths #Dive #calmandserene #simile #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish प्रशांत की डायरी Puja Udeshi Mili Saha kukku Anil Ray meri_diary(R*) sana naaz poonam atrey Sita Prasad Banarasi.. Amol M. Bodke @Dil_E_Nadan Niaz (इंडियन) Lalit Saxena अभिलाष द्विवेदी (अकेला ) एक अनपढ़ शायर Jonee Saini Ravi vibhute Anjali saini narendra bhakuni Dr Anoop R K Mishra " सूर्य " Bhavana kmishra Anshu writer PRIYANK SHRIVASTAVA 'अरमान' Balwinder Pal Bhoomika Roy Suresh

read more
mute video

Nishtha Goswami

I chase your love like a beautiful daydream,
like the depths of darkness discover a gleam.  Gleam
#yqbaba #yqquote #yqquoteoftheday #musings #love #chase #depths #daydream

Nishtha Goswami

if there is more to uncover
in the layers of the darkness, 
in the depths of the emptiness, 
or if there is something waiting,
if there is a story in making,
to unfold with the first ray
and complete the raw day.  #nightwonder #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine #night #day #darkness #making #depths
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nishtha Goswami

Let the worries melt away
in the warmth of a new day.
Set the restrained heart free
in the waves of the wild sea.
Immerse in the depths
of the unnoticed breaths.  #depths #yqbaba #yqpoem #yqpoetry  #musings #morning #poetry #hope

Komal Sharma Gupta

Words don't come easily as before,
Huddled, iced over in the depths of despair.
Silences hold an iron grip.
Never be heard, never be found. Depths
#writer #writing #tejaswiniaura 
#yourquote #depths #thoughts #winter #silence

kUr Gaglani

#Nowords You r #Deep You reach #Depths You write t.m's I/ Nobody can write yours You r deep #accept #Reached #Wikipedia #testimonial

read more
Can't Testimonial you... #NoWords
You r #Deep
You reach #Depths

You write t.m's
I/ Nobody can write yours

You r deep

yashomitra singh

#Depths

read more
आप जितनी गहराईयों में जाते है 
उतनी  ऊँचाइयाँ को पाते है #Depths

Vivek Mayur

The #Heart of man is very much like the #Sea, it has its #storms, it has its #tides and in its #Depths it has its #Pearls too... ... ... ... ... #NatureLove #personalitychange #PersonalityDevelopement

read more
The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too The #Heart of man is very much like the #Sea, it has its #storms, it has its #tides and in its #Depths it has its #Pearls too... 
#NatureLove #personalitychange #PersonalityDevelopement #Nojoto

Roohan

#Ajnabi #anjan #Rishta #Blessed #nigah #ishq #Muhabbat #Adee #deeewangi #Depths #Pss_Ao Na rho itna juda juda Dil ka jaha Veeran Sa h Ajao is jholi m bhar do apni mang Kya khub imtehan lty ho

read more
Kᴏɪ Rɪsʜᴛᴀ ᴊᴏ Nᴀ Hᴏᴛᴀ

Tᴏ Wᴏ Kʜᴀꜰᴀ
 ǫ Hᴏᴛᴀ 

Yᴇ Bʏ-Rᴜᴋʜɪ Usᴋɪ 
Mᴜʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ Kᴀ ᴘᴛᴀ Dᴛɪ ʜ #Ajnabi #Anjan #Rishta #blessed #nigah #Ishq #Muhabbat #Adee #deeewangi #depths #Pss_Ao

Na rho itna juda juda
Dil ka jaha Veeran Sa h

Ajao is jholi m bhar do apni mang
Kya khub imtehan lty ho

Roohan

Moments I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ
 ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ 
ᴇxᴛʀᴀᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs 
ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss 

ɪᴛ's ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ 
Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴍ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ 
ᴄᴜᴛᴇsᴛ ᴡɪꜰᴇᴇ #My_Quotes #50

#Adee #Roohaniyat #heart #Aliya_Special #long_live #Pure_love #Never_dies #feel #AM #emotion #Forever #A_A #infinite #depths #core #layers #fluffy_Aanu #love #Ruki #Dream #Just_only_You #just_mine #Immortal #Forever_Love #Ishq #You

Roohaniyat.....
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification