Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Biased Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Biased Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about biased meaning in hindi, biased news channels in india, biased meaning in english, biased meaning in marathi, biased and unbiased,

• 21 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Saket Shindikar

It Took Too Long For Baking Fresh Content life love #Inspiration #philosophy #Memories #Humour #Biased #Friendship

read more
I'm So Unbiased That, I prefer To Be Biased As Well.

It Took Too Long For Baking Fresh Content

#life #love #inspiration #philosophy #memories #humour #biased #friendship

Saket Shindikar

It Took Too Long For Baking Fresh Content life love #Inspiration #philosophy #Memories #Humour #Biased #Friendship

read more
I'm So Unbiased That, I prefer To Be Biased As Well.

It Took Too Long For Baking Fresh Content

#life #love #inspiration #philosophy #memories #humour #biased #friendship

MSJ Quotes

The more you explain about yourself being right, the more people will think otherwise.

One cannot be judicious with prejudice. #biased #open #maturity #explain #prejudice #lifequotes #msj #msjquotes

MSJ Quotes

The problem with the education is when 
it doesn't impart knowledge, 
and the problem with the knowledge is when
it doesn't impart maturity. #msj #msjquotes #problem #knowledge #maturity #education #thinking #biased

MSJ Quotes

If you can listen without prejudice, you can almost understand everyone,
&
If you can act without prejudice, almost everyone can understand you..! #listen #biased #prejudice #understand #action #msj #msjquotes #philosophyoflife

MSJ Quotes

When you are out to find the truth, don't settle for what you wish it should be..! #truth #findyourself #maturity #bittertruth #biased #msj #msjquotes #courage

MSJ Quotes

Most of the times, Prejudice is what that makes it injudicious..! #msj #msjquotes #lifequotes #prejudice #maturity #biased #lesson #yqquoteoftheday

MSJ Quotes

The version of truth you think and the version of truth that actually is, align only when you can actually think about different versions..! #truth #lifequotes #objective #biased #msj #msjquotes #maturity #philosophy

MSJ Quotes

The stage where you can 
Evaluate without Prejudice, 
Talk without Bias and 
Act without the burden of Past, 
is Maturity..! #maturity #past #prejudice #biased  #msj #msjquotes #lifequotes #life

Priyanka Rathod

I want to share my thought 
Hope u don't mind yq..
Writer can not be biased...
But most of the famous writer praise other writer who are volunteer on yq...
A writer should be good observer, listener and reader too. It doesn't mean u can tell other to follow Bcoz u like them..
Best hindi yq  quotes post those quotes whom he follow and tell other to follow..
We all are writer and we don't need promoters.. those who like they will follow.
Don't be biased..
We write to express not to promote... #biased #wewriteemotions #dontplaypolitics #praise #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yqtales #yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification