Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Intimate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Intimate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about intimate images with love quotes, intimate love images with quotes, intimate love quotes, intimate love gif, intimate love making ideas,

• 28 Followers
  • 54 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

smilyrenu

Every freebi of life is accepted, I have given up telling the name of my wishes,,, The one who is close to my heart is dear to me, I have given up showing rights on others,,, What passes through my heart is my reality, I have given up smiling for show off  ,,, Those who are my own will definitely meet me, I have given up putting unnecessary restrictions,,,,,❤️❤️

©smilyrenu #lonely #gazal#life#intimate

IshhQ

woh zabardasti wale pal bhi kya khoob kaata karte hain,
zehen mein koi aur hoti hai aur jism kisi aur k saath baanta karte hain,

woh zabardasti wale pal bhi kya khoob kaata karte hain..  #intimate #formalities

Ishaan Haque

woh zabardasti wale pal bhi kya khoob kaata karte hain,
zehen mein koi aur hoti hai aur jism kisi aur k saath baanta karte hain,

woh zabardasti wale pal bhi kya khoob kaata karte hain..  #intimate #formalities

Srishti Yadav

#yqbaba #yqlovetales #staring #Diamonds #Dangled #Intimate #rare to find someone with the same linking. #infinity

read more
They were LYING on the GRASES over the MOUNTAIN top , STARING the DAZZLING night sky, SHINNING like DIAMONDS are EMBEDDED in it.
There hands were DANGLED together. SEEING the VIEW TOGETHER made them FEEL more INTIMATE than to look each other. 
Because it's EASY to look at ANYBODY but it's RARE to find a  PERSON who LIKES the SAME VIEW.
  #yqbaba #yqlovetales #staring 
#diamonds
#Dangled #intimate 
#Rare to find someone with the same linking. #infinity

Eenfnety Amazing Products By Sunny Kumar

mute video

Cerebral Derange

Intimating with naked soul
Is much blissful experience
Than intimating with naked body #yqbaba#naked#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqbhaijan#soul#intimate#moansandmoons

Cerebral Derange

RAPE is when you force
Her to intimate is called
RAPE but what about
Marriages which knot
Forceful by her family #rape#intimate#forceful#family#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Cerebral Derange

Intimating with naked soul
Is much blissful experience
Than intimating with naked body #yqbaba#naked#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqbhaijan#soul#intimate#moansandmoons

Cerebral Derange

RAPE is when you force
Her to intimate is called
RAPE but what about
Marriages which knot
Forceful by her family #rape#intimate#forceful#family#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

BbB

Eye contact is way more intimate
than words will ever be...  #intimate #words #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification