Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Disclaimer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Disclaimer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about disclaimer meaning in hindi, disclaimer meaning in english, disclaimer meaning in marathi, disclaimer of opinion, disclaimer for youtube,

• 6 Followers
  • 5 Stories

DEVENDRA PANDIT

Ankit

चाहते तो थे दिल में आने पर हकीकत में तो "Disclaimer" में आने लगे ! #हकीकत #disclaimer #yqdidi #yqbaba

Aamir Qais AnZar

Stories have different meaning to different readers. It changes as per the readers perceptions... Many a times stories are told in a way that people would like to refer disclaimers and conclusions. #Narration #creativewriting #EnlightenAQUA #writersdiary #Disclaimer #conclusion #Storywriting #WritingAboutWriting

read more
Conclusion or for that matter
disclaimers reveals more about the
story then the pages of narration. Stories have different meaning to different readers. It changes as per the readers perceptions...
Many a times stories are told in a way that people would like to refer disclaimers and conclusions.
#Narration #CreativeWriting #EnlightenAQUA #WritersDiary #Disclaimer #Conclusion #StoryWriting #WritingAboutWriting

The Sarvajeet Krishna

#Disclaimer if you believe in timepass thing and you are also playboy or playgirl,with no string attach then only react on this post I'll follow you just to know some tips how to be a playboy who can not have feelings for her girl.. Because I loved her, I was caring and concerned for her so She left me, I was thinking she is different from other but I was wrong she also want who is showing fake love n fake concern. Still I don't have regret because I deserve it, in this world if I'm loyal con

read more
अक्सर लोग प्लास्टिक को मोती
सोने को पीतल समझ लेते हैं.. #DISCLAIMER  if you believe in timepass thing and you are also playboy or playgirl,with no string attach then only react on this post I'll follow you just to know some tips how to be a playboy who can not have feelings for her girl.. 

Because I loved her, I was caring and concerned for her so She left me, I was thinking she is different from other but I was wrong she also want who is showing fake love n fake concern. Still I don't have regret because I deserve it, in this world if I'm loyal con

Shristi mishra

#Disclaimer: likhi gayi lines ka meri asal jindagi se koi lena dena nahi hai...ye lines bss kalpanik hai...

read more
Love  pyaar tmse karna khata nahi thi meri ...
tm nibha na paaye bss ye saza thi meri...
aur jaan maan kr apni jaan bhi tujhe de baithe the hum....
tm jaate jaate ye bhram bhi tod gaye vedna thi meri...
tere jaane ke baad  tera intezaar na karungi ab....
laut ke na aaoge kabhi bata diya bss yahi khushnaseebee hai meri... #disclaimer: likhi gayi lines ka meri asal jindagi se koi lena dena nahi hai...ye lines bss kalpanik hai...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification