Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Residue Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Residue Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about residue meaning in hindi, residues meaning in english, filtrate and residue difference, filtrate and residue, residue meaning in marathi,

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

If you wanna estimate nutrient content in food you have to complete it fully. Similarly burn out all illusions and visualise the reality persisting in you 🙏 #Burn #Residue #selfrealization #Reality #Illusion #yqbaba life #Concentration

read more
Burn, burn and burn. 
The residue left is the reality
Which gives you estimation
Of concentration settled
In your life. If you wanna estimate nutrient content in food you have to complete it fully. Similarly burn out all illusions and visualise the reality persisting in you 🙏

#burn #residue #selfrealization #reality #illusion #yqbaba #life #concentration

Amit Jotwani

The divine mother 
sees through our charade 
of picture perfect devotion 
for the holy nine nights, 
but like an indulgent mother 
wishes that the sticky residue 
of this act leaves a mark,
permanent in nature
and honest in character.  #DivineMother #residue #charade #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Entangled in the geometric foreplay,                                                of alluring, overlapping rose petals;                                         ambushed by ignored, but visible thorns,     are the crimson stains on her heart;                       the result of fading flowers,                                  or the residue of a possessive thorn?  #rose #thorn #allure #petal #CrimsonStains #fade #residue #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba #GeometricForeplay

Amit Jotwani

Should we compromise                                      on the depth of a relationship,                           in order to stretch its length.                            Shallow depth versus anodyne length,           usually what you currently stand for,                                 depends on where you sit;                                  choose wisely,because the consequences   leave a residue.      #compromise #relationship #length #depth #shallow #anodyne #residue #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Quite an irony
that they wrote
'Rest in peace'
in his obituary,
considering
the ashless residue
of his unfulfillments
wanders aimlessly
in the ether,
like a rogue satellite,
hauntingly asking
'Why me?'  #irony #RestInpeace #ash #residue #ether #satellite #unorbitted  #yqbaba

Adyasha Priyadarshini D

#yqbaba #Residue

read more
///  RESIDUE  ///

Every morning when I wake up
I leave some residue 
of my dreams
on the mattresses 
To make the bed 
get compatible with my thoughts.
And to stay prepared and excited
For each upcoming fantasies.
Every time I take bath
I leave some residue
of my perspiration
in the bathroom
To make the bathroom 
get used to this body of mine.
When I dress up,
with each changed clothes
I leave some residue of 
my body odour
So that, they will know 
my curves better.
I leave some residue of my mobility, 
Often on the path I travel.
So that, the path will lead me
to my ultimate destination someday. 
I often leaves residue of my smile
On people I like, love and admire.
To stay connected to them
throughout this life And make it beautiful.  #yqbaba 
#residue

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification