Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Allure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Allure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about allure style review, allure style, aadi allure, luxury d allure, allure of the seas rooms 10,

• 7 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Amit Jotwani

Entangled in the geometric foreplay,                                                of alluring, overlapping rose petals;                                         ambushed by ignored, but visible thorns,     are the crimson stains on her heart;                       the result of fading flowers,                                  or the residue of a possessive thorn?  #rose #thorn #allure #petal #CrimsonStains #fade #residue #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba #GeometricForeplay

Amit Jotwani

Not exactly classical poetry,                             my lines of rhyme & verve;                               a screenshot of my mind,                                    hoping to touch a raw nerve.                                      Connected by the same thread,                             of carefully crafted verse;                                 we treat each other with language,               for the myriad wounds that we nurse.             Sometimes I wonder about meeting,                my allies in the physical space;                          dreading the loss of mystery & allure,               if & when we come face to face.  #poet #rhyme #verve #nerve #mystery #allure #verse #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Years flew                                                              Cupid withdrew                                                    False start                                                              Drifted apart                                                         Erstwhile bond                                                      Lost allure                                                             Personal sense                                                    Of failure.                                              #lost #yqbaba #cupid #bond #failure #allure #FalseStart

Adyasha Priyadarshini D

Nights are often enticing when you are with me,
They allure me to see you without blinking an eye. 
For which often my mind abstains,
But, my heart, that never listens.
My body pines for your magical touch,
And I have treasured all our memories in my heart's hutch.
Though for a moment, when you go away from me my dear,
All the stars along with the moon keeps on banter. 
But, I, become a demurrer and shuts them up,
Shows them that I am not alone, as I have your thoughts to occupy me enough.  #nights #YQdidi #yqbaba #yourquote #BoostThyself #challenge #allure #enticing #you #me #love

Annruzai Fernandes

I fell for His simplicity
But His eyes? 
I really don't know 
What is more alluring?  #allure 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquote 
#restzone 
#cascadewriters 
#yqenglish 
#eyes 
#eyesspeak

Chetan Gautam

#Allure

read more
Her smile is to much allure ,
i can't neglect at any cost. #allure

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

#Voters,#Poetry

read more
Voters:
Yes, we are voters 
And when political leaders try to appease our famishment of money or any allure, 
we bolster our confidence to march for the booth.

Sacrificing the conscience,
vanquishing the morality,
we cast our vote omitting the truth of their real identification and stature.

Yes, we are voters,
some of us are biased 
And some of us are shrewd,
yet questions arise on our Prudence.

We know when the hara-kiri of election becomes over 
And when the candidates become incumbent,
they deliver orations of proud, 
smiling on the previous couple of months' perspiration 
of allure, conspiracy,
and brutal assassination of nationality.

Yes,
we are voters,
we celebrate victory,
we discuss on fiasco,
we fight with each other over social media.
Yes, we are voters,
we know our rights,
we know our rights. #voters,#poetry

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

Tomboy:
She is my tomboy.
Through the ajar door of my eyes,
she trespasses the land of dream,
aesthetically allure me to hanker.
Her winks raise the temperature of passion 
And 
I hold her in arms to guzzle honey from her lips,
flicking the hair from her roseate face. #nojotoenglish,#tomboy,#allure,#hanker

Deep Bhende

A smitten Smith set on a quest To allure and gift her the worldly best.. Naivete to the ceremonial customs, offering roses and diamonds, wasn't of his behest.. Defiant to his shortcomings, he cloaked himself with his tools and embarked to do what he knew best.. A smitten smith set on a quest

read more
A smitten Smith set on a quest
To allure and gift her the worldly best..

Naivete to the ceremonial customs, offering roses and diamonds, wasn't of his behest..

Defiant to his shortcomings, he cloaked himself with his tools and embarked to do what he knew best..

A smitten smith set on a quest

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification