Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best petal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best petal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about frens and petal, petal quotes, petal abhal sar, petal flower, colors golden petal awards,

• 18 Followers
  • 45 Stories

moonchild

Swapnil Moon

You are the Petal of the Flower 
holding Dew Drop in the 
Garden of My Life. #drop #dewdrops #gardenoflife 
#eternalbond 
#yqbaba #petal
#yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Masoom 👻

Sourajita D

"Love might have been your excuse; 
It was my exclaimation if not emotion!" #sourajita #lovewithouthim #disown #me #pearl #break #petal #quotereview

Sourajita D

Love is an exclaimation not an excuse! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Disown #me #Pearl #Break #petal #quotereview

read more
"If you have given me
the wings to fly off, 
Don't keep pulling me 
back from sky with the 
strings you attached
back when I was the
caterpillar!" Love is an exclaimation not an excuse! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #disown #me #pearl #break #petal #quotereview

Sourajita D

"My love would probably disown me over you. The problem is I can't disagree!" Just from the captions! 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #disown #me #pearl #break #petal #quotereview

Sourajita D

"Can the golden light pass through my
broken heart or will it get absorbed in
the void too?" #sourajita #lovewithouthim #disown #me #pearl #break #petal #quotereview

Sourajita D

My love would probably disown me over you! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Disown #me #Pearl #Break #petal #quotereview

read more
"The pearls broke from the necklace,
The petals flew away from the flower.
When good things can break so often, 

Why couldn't my heart be
 able to disown your hatred!" My love would probably disown me over you! 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #disown #me #pearl #break #petal #quotereview

Amit Jotwani

Entangled in the geometric foreplay,                                                of alluring, overlapping rose petals;                                         ambushed by ignored, but visible thorns,     are the crimson stains on her heart;                       the result of fading flowers,                                  or the residue of a possessive thorn?  #rose #thorn #allure #petal #CrimsonStains #fade #residue #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba #GeometricForeplay

Tigerwong Raj

ऐ ग़ुलाब...
तू अपनी सारी खुशबू
 मेरे दोस्तों पे लुटा दे, 
सुना है 
वो सर्दियों में 
नहाते नहीं हैं...

©Tigerwong Raj Rihaan khan #flowers #flower #petal #petals #nature #beautiful #love #pretty #plantsphotography

Ramesh_ek_alfaaz

क़िस्मत साथ दें या ना दें.........
काबिलियत साथ ज़रूर देती हैं.......

©Ramesh Chand Bairwa #life#flowers #flower #petal #petals #nature #beautiful #love #pretty
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification