Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Extrovert Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Extrovert Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about extrovert meaning in english, extrovert meaning in marathi, extrovert quotes, extrovert meaning in hindi, introvert extrovert friendship,

• 50 Followers
  • 84 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ubaida khatoon Siddiqui

mute video

The Depressed Motivator

mute video

indefinite_mirage

Adjust,accept. #UskePeechhe #adjust #accept #innocent #bold #introvert #Extrovert #talkative #Evil #lovely Bhagyashree Jena UnHeardकवि Dristi Dash #Life

read more
mute video

Paakhi Sharma

mute video

Mumtaz_sk

Friend: How introvert are you?
Me: I can't stand a dirty place but, I won't do anything about that.
Friend: That's lazy, you dumb.
Me: I'm an introvert to even say that.

©Mumtaz_sk #dirty #Place #introvert #ambivert #Extrovert #Life #people #Nojoto

Springblossoms

I write because not writing is something I cannot do. It’s my purpose of life. #Collab & share what do you write? #iwritebecause #introvert #me #escape #discover #Extrovert #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The introvert in me
Wants to escape
And discover
The world
Of extrovert.
Only writing
Understands my
Struggle! I write because not writing is something I cannot do. It’s my purpose of life. #Collab & share what do you write? #iwritebecause #introvert #me #escape #discover #extrovert #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bikash Burnwal

She talked with him 
and become his addiction,
He controlled his feeling
and never showed his emotions,
She was an extrovert and emotionless
He was the person of kindness and shy
She got close to every person who talk
He always waited for her in silent
She always ignored him by making his joke
He always accepted to be her joker.. #extrovert #introvert #feelings #attraction #love #emotions  #yqbaba #yqtales

Simran

I am too much complicated

I am introvert to the world
I am extrovert with the words //Me//

#yqbaba 
#yqtales 
#simran_tathe 
#life 
#myquote 
#yqquotes

Anmol Singh

The journey from extrovert to introvert is more difficult , you want to talk and explore but your past warned you to be a introvert. #yqbaba #yqdidi #extrovert #introvert #feelings

Anmol Singh

The journey from extrovert to introvert is more difficult , you want to talk and explore but your past warned you to be a introvert. #yqbaba #yqdidi #extrovert #introvert #feelings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification