Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Transmit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Transmit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about transmit meaning in hindi, joranalogue transmit 2, transmit beamforming, pātra meaning in sanskrit, rātra synonyms in marathi,

• 4 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Ankit

With the end of long hours ;
Of parting with each other.
The naked souls feel the heat ; 
Of bodies clutched with love !
Words spoken through breaths.
And feelings so deep, emit nectar.
Where mouth didn't speak a word ; 
Yet loving lips transmit all to heart.

#NakedSouls #yqbaba #transmit #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

My dreams roam 
dark alleys of my past, 
sift through milestones 
of cowardice & inertia, 
digging deep in the soil 
for infertile roots 
transmitting a silent orison 
to photosynthesize my future. 
 #dreams #dark #alleys #past #milestone #cowardice #inertia #dig #deep #soil #infertile #roots #silent #orison #transmit #photosynthesis #future #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Sehri writes

read more
The word sufi litterally means woollen which that words means wearer of wool and that wool is associated with spirituality.As the moons transmit indirectly the light of sun to the darkness of night analogously the Heart transmit the light of the spirit to the darkness of the soul.Sufism awakens the heart its the gateway of enterance to the centre of soul as the heart is the focal point of all the powers of soul in its aspiration towards the infinite.Sufi hillaj narrates" I saw my Lord wit the eye of the heart. i said" who art thou?" He answered :" "Thou".

Khubaeb Hurrah

read more
It is often  reflected by the books of Physics in the longest  chapters of  Light and Optics under the article of 
"Opacity and Reflection" that:
if you do not want to transmit the beams of lights through any  medium --just increase its opacity."

Application: If you are irritated by someone in the world of digitalized society and wish to do something to get rid of  just use the " block " option--their lights won't transmit to causes interference.(yeah physics wala interfence h)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification