Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Potter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Potter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about harry potter love quotes, harry potter and the cursed child, holy cricket you re harry potter, writer of harry potter, umbridge in harry potter,

• 25 Followers
  • 38 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ankit preetam singh

Harry Potter series #harry Potter #Potter fans #films

read more
mute video

Vikash Kumawat

mute video

Vikash Kumawat

mute video

Aamna Magray

My poetry's Potter ! A sher I have dreamt about last night! #yqbaba #YQBhaiJaan #yqurdu #Potter #musingtime #yqtales #yqquotes #lockdowndiary

read more
Jis k hone se zindagi mein itni zindgaani hai
Khuda na khasta
Agar woh na hua toh mujhe maut aani hai!

جس کے ہونے سے زندگی میں اتنی زندگانی ہے   
خدا نا خستہ اگر وہ نا ہوا تو مجھے موت آنی ہے

My poetry's Potter !
A sher I have dreamt about last night!
#yqbaba #yqbhaijaan #yqurdu #potter #musingtime #yqtales #yqquotes #lockdowndiary

Ajay Kumar Gattu

Dear Hermione,
                      Growing up,I always wanted to be a male version of you.Always be expressive, to be the brightest of the group.Confident on my views and most importantly never lose hope in one self. I'll always try to take care of the people around me and be courageous enough to stand up for what is right even if it leads to losing friends. I'm learning to be a man who refuses to give up, to stand for what I believe in and to have complete faith on my inner instinct each and every moment. In a world that is losing its magic which once was a beautiful place to live in, charisma that longed us to live and spread love to time infinite was slowly fading away, I want to use all the spells of my book to create the magic which once existed in this muggled world. Thank you for everything.
              #potter #yqbaba #lettertopotter

Aditi Rathore

Feel free to collab... Dedicated to our #potterverse Friends I (Harry) has done my job now its upto u...Saina Soni Semi Soni Shobhit Singh Aysha Ilfa plzz collab what ur character taught us.. Anyone potter fans out there?? Collab with the name of the characters you like. #Potter #wizardingworld #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rahul Singh

read more
Snape taught us that 
true love "Always" 
remains the same.
 Feel free to collab...
Dedicated to our #potterverse 
Friends I (Harry) has done my job now its upto u...Saina Soni Semi Soni Shobhit Singh Aysha Ilfa plzz collab what ur character taught us..
Anyone potter fans out there??
Collab with the name of the characters you like.
#potter #wizardingworld  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Rahul Singh

CalmKazi

*Excerpt from a Harry Potter argument*

Friend - See. Harry set off the Boa Constrictor on Dudley by mistake ! 

Me - Acchi baat hai, saanp zaharila hota to kya pata wo toh Dursley tha. Aap bhi dasso ...

Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more.

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQDidi #PunChayat #HarryPotter #PotterHead #Humor #Joke #Funny #Fun #Pun #Potter

CalmKazi

Only True Harry Potter fans, Slytherins and horrible people will get this joke. Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more. #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #yqdidi #Punchayat #joke #humor #Fun #harrypotter #HarryPotterPun #Potter

read more
Due to unforeseen circumstances after the last Triwizard Tournament, Final Year students at Hogwarts left without a Diggory. Only True Harry Potter fans, Slytherins and horrible people will get this joke.

Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more.

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQDidi #PunChayat #Joke #Humor #Fun #HarryPotter #HarryPotterPun #Potter

CalmKazi

Me (while talking Harry Potter with friends) -

Dekho, Ron ki girlfriend Harry ki girlfriend se Hermione mein achhi thi ! O Ginny mera dil luteya ...

Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more

#YQBaba #YQDidi #CalmKaziWrites #HarryPotter #PunChayat #Punny #Joke #Humor #Argument #Potter

CalmKazi

Story With Quotes Challenge by Vaishali Singh Thanks for nominating me. These books and its characters have been a big part of my growing years, the value in these little words of wisdom is something I cherish in my re-reads. Do try your own story with quotes and tag Vaishali and hashtag ( #SWQ ) I am not sure who is an avid reader in my TL so I would rather leave this challenge open. Feel free to dig in and bring out your own version using book quotes. #SWQ #yqbaba #calmkaziwrites #Quotes # #Always #Good #Evil #harrypotter #potterhead #Snape #Potter #Rowling #booknerd #QuoteSeries #StoryWithQuotes #NerdQuotes

read more
Lily stood on the ramparts of the castle and pondered "We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on that's who we really are."

"Always" Severus reaffirmed himself looking out from his bedroom window at the moonlit ground beneath.

All was well.

- Quotes inspired by Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling Story With Quotes Challenge by Vaishali Singh 

Thanks for nominating me. These books and its characters have been a big part of my growing years, the value in these little words of wisdom is something I cherish in my re-reads. Do try your own story with quotes and tag Vaishali and hashtag ( #swq )

I am not sure who is an avid reader in my TL so I would rather leave this challenge open. Feel free to dig in and bring out your own version using book quotes.

#swq #YQBaba #CalmKaziWrites #Quotes #
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification