Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Struggled Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Struggled Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about famous indian personalities who struggled in life, famous people who struggled in life, struggled, love struggle quotes, love anthem for world peace str,

• 6 Followers
  • 50 Stories

Satish Kumar

#StruggleOfLife #Struggled#स्ट्रगल gudiya ram singh yadav udass Afzal Khan anudeep Anita Mishra pehu #Poetry

read more
माना की है मुश्किल ये सफर जिंदगी का
पैर पैर पर यहां नई चुनौतियां है 
जीने का मजा भी चुनौतियां में है
अपनी मंजिल को पाने के लिए चलते रहो हमेशा
मंजिल मिले या न मिले बाद की बात है
लेकिन इसके लिए मर मिट तो सकते है??

©Satish Kumar #StruggleOfLife
#Struggled#स्ट्रगल 
gudiya ram singh yadav udass Afzal Khan anudeep Anita Mishra pehu

Ajaysai

#ajaysaiquotes #yqbaba #yqwriters #yqquotes #Struggled #alone #overcome #warrior ......Yes, No one stood with me...But I stood with all...Who needs love and Care because I suffer and I overcome from alone but they should not...So that only I motivate all to be an Optimist...🔥❤✍👍

read more
" When I struggled during at my hardtimes, there is no one walk with me behind but I walked alone and I faced all with my puriest from of courage and confident, which makes a warrior of all time, that's why I motivate others who are suffering on alone" #ajaysaiquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yqwriters 
#yqquotes 
#struggled 
#alone 
#overcome 
#warrior ......Yes, No one stood with me...But I stood with all...Who needs love and Care because I suffer and I overcome from alone but they should not...So that only I motivate all to be an Optimist...🔥❤✍👍

Abhinay

जिंदगी को बेहतर बनाने के लिए न साहब 
दिन में भागना और रात में जागना पड़ता है..

©Abhinay #Struggled 

#Umeed

Debayan Ghosh

Maybe you’re having a difficult time in your relationship. Or work has worn you down. Maybe things have gone exceedingly well in your business and now you’re dealing with opportunities you never thought possible. Or you’re trying to figure out what to do with your life. Or trying to figure out how to help your kid—who has struggled for a long time now—to figure out what to do with their life. These are tough situations. Just a sample of what the days can throw at us...on top of all the things t #story

read more
When you need help ....

Read 📖 📖 ⬇️ Maybe you’re having a difficult time in your relationship. Or work has worn you down. Maybe things have gone exceedingly well in your business and now you’re dealing with opportunities you never thought possible. Or you’re trying to figure out what to do with your life. Or trying to figure out how to help your kid—who has struggled for a long time now—to figure out what to do with their life.

These are tough situations. Just a sample of what the days can throw at us...on top of all the things t

Shreeya Dhapola

This is Something I wrote long back- https://ataleforyoublog.wordpress.com #nojotoenglish #nojotowriters #English #Motivation #Thoughts #staypositive #BePositive #Followyourdreams #dontquit #Nojoto Big IT buildings with glass windows,huge campus, large number of employees wearing ID cards. Especially at night when I used to look at these buildings I used to get fascinated and at that time I used to think whether I will be a part of such a company? I used to feel a big company’s name associat

read more
HANDLING PRESSURE
(Read Caption)

(A_tale_for_you) #NojotoQuote This is Something I wrote long back-

https://ataleforyoublog.wordpress.com

#nojotoenglish #nojotowriters #english #motivation #thoughts #staypositive #bepositive #followyourdreams #dontquit #nojoto

Big IT buildings with glass windows,huge campus, large number of employees wearing ID cards. Especially at night when I used to look at these buildings I used to get fascinated and at that time I used to think whether I will be a part of such a company? I used to feel a big company’s name associat

Arpita Tiwari

I Struggled I struggled being a girl Nojoto Himanshu Chaturvedi Nojoto English Bhagat Sahil Dr Ashish_Vats

read more
I struggled being a girl,
Got squeezed in male dominant whorl.
I struggled to get educated,
To get the freedom, for years i waited.
To maje my parent's smile,
I struggled supressing my desire's hive.
I struggled to get nourished;
For spreading happiness in ambience; my wishes got burried.
I struggled to wear what i love;
I struggled to conceal my curves.
I got dominated, i was forced to cease.
I struggled to keep myself safe from dirty wheeze.
I struggled to wear what i love;
I struggled to conceal my curves.
I got dominated, i was forced to cease.
I struggled to keep myself safe from dirty wheeze.
 I Struggled I struggled being a girl Nojoto Himanshu Chaturvedi Nojoto English Bhagat Sahil Dr Ashish_Vats

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification