Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Flew Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Flew Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about flew in a sentence, flew away meaning in hindi, flew meaning in hindi, flew meaning in english, flew meaning in marathi,

• 10 Followers
  • 40 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

Cerebral Derange

No matter how much you hurt me
No matter where you flew 
No Matter wherever you go
No matter if you don't come back
These beating heart always beat for you #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#flew

Cerebral Derange

No matter how much you hurt me
No matter where you flew 
No Matter wherever you go
No matter if you don't come back
These beating heart always beat for you #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#flew

Thokozani Nkabinde

read more
GROWING PAINS

Lost. 
Time and time again the feeling of being out of touch, surfaced after every prayer, I begged and begged for something greater then what I had for something that was equivalent to all the sacrifices on my hands. 
But, 
Still, time and time again I waited and waited and still, I left as I entered, empty with empty promises made to my heart. 
Tears rolled over my skin, always giving more hope, with the warmth they bring. Pain was all over my chest, and thoughts of death seemed to be my best chance at a better life. I could swear it, I was not broken, something was stolen, missing, taken without permission. 

Finally. 
I gave in. I made it my mission to find all that was taken from me. I surrendered to my intuition and rose I did like a black phenix I rose from the pale ashes I did nothing but get onto my feet. I started running, I  chased the wind without ever slowing down. I had the push of a broken man, a man who has lost his dignity in the midst of a crowd. I ran without pride I had pure hurt in my heart, but never a frown. With every leap taken, It felt like a step back into time. It was only as a time traveler that I found my stolen treasure. I saw the man I was and the man I should become, all I got from the past. 

Free. 
I have never been free, to run is all I know, it is all that I believe. The wings might as well go. For they serve no purpose at all, they tie me to the earth's floor. The best I can do to touch the sky is run with the hope that I will jump high enough to stay off the ground, long enough to feel the freedom just before I descend to the ground. I have wings but I do not know how to fly. Maybe if I run fast enough, maybe if I jump high enough. A black phenix rose from pale ashes he did nothing but stand on his two feet. He stood and stood, then one day black overtook his mind. He was shook, a vibration from within penetrated his soul. He flew looking like a black angel beneath the silhouette of the moon. He flew with all his might. His soul was home once again as he kept flying, singing his ancestors song. Joy was the boy. Joy was the song.

shalini pareek

I love the wind most
because it gives me happiness and joy inside of me And 
at the end I'm flew with it and totally lost #wind #love #naturelove #flew #wayofwind #nojotopoetry #nojotoenglish #passionforwriting 🌬🌺🍃😇🖊🤗

SatYam Prasoon

read more
As the air flew through him
Gasping for more he jumped
Fists clinched and eyes shut
Toes bend and alive
Yes he was!

Back and breathing,
Tried to smile looking at everyone around
All were happy and smiling
She was the one with tears
Grief flew through her
Down and out
Her stopping the breathe
Gave him life.

subhdeep1987

Let's hear a story then :D It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Let's hear a story then :D
It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God
Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D
Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug

subhdeep1987

If Shazam (DC comics) had a Hindu Patheon, what Gods would be there to provide similar powers and fulfill the acronym S-H-A-Z-A-M? How about a story instead of typical answer? :D Let's make it DC comics proof :D If I make a movie script out of this- #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 If Shazam (DC comics) had a Hindu Patheon, what Gods would be there to provide similar powers and fulfill the acronym 
S-H-A-Z-A-M?

How about a story instead of typical answer? :D

Let's make it DC comics proof :D

If I make a movie script out of this-

Ashu Jha

fading in your missing voice. #Nojoto Fading in your missing voice, my love All those voices from you I wish I could make it more louder So that I could hear every night with each and every breathe You became a paranoia, As I search for your voice

read more
fading in your missing voice.
#nojoto
Fading in your missing voice, my love

All those voices from you
I wish I could make it more louder
So that I could hear every night with each and every breathe
You became a paranoia, As I search for your voice

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification