Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Abnormal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Abnormal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tay sachs disease is concerned with abnormal metabolism, normal and abnormal ecg 10, abnormal quotes, abnormal meaning in marathi, abnormal heart rate,

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SID

We all live between
the line
of normal
and abnormal

what choice comes
next
determines it all

©SID #Affection #normal #abnormal

Mayaank Modi

I was a commerce student ..
Never understood the term, Abnormal Loss ..

And then, one day I lost her .. #yourquote #yqbaba #yqenglish #abnormal #loss #one #day

Mayaank Modi

Being different in the mob, is nt abnormal -
It defines who you are ..
It defines your maturity ..
It defines your sacrifices ..
It defines your struggles ..
It defines the efforts u gave ..
It defines ur own horizon ..
Being different in the mob, is nt abnormal -
     #yqbaba #yqenglish #struggles #defines #sacrifices #maturity #abnormal

Miss Kamlani

Types of people in this world. #SuperNormaL #Abnormal #Normal #misskamlani #yourquote

read more
There are three types of people in this world: 
- Super Normal
- Normal
-Abnormal. 

Supernormal(Saints, dignitaries) are those whose behavior is above normal and ab normal are those whose behavior is below normal.. ( mentally ill) Types of people in this world. 
#supernormal #abnormal #normal #misskamlani #yourquote

Sumit R Das

If you Lost your Colleagues, it is Normal Loss
If you Lost your Friends, It is Abnormal Loss
But if you Lost your Bestie, it means you are Bankrupt. #normal #loss #abnormal #bankrupt #friends #yqbaba #twg #yqdidi #random

Random quotes Swati

Ise kya ho gya h bhai 
aaj theek h tu... kya hua...
jroor koi bat hui h... 
This is our reaction.. 
when our abnormal friend
 talks normally.. 
 #Abnormal dost talks normal Abnormal frnd when talk normal..
#randomquotesfromswati 
#myquotesmychoice 
#mywordsmychoices 
#mylittleperfectlyimperfectcollection 
#mylittleimperfectcollection

Grishma Doshi

"Why are you so secretive?"

"That's how I am."

"But that seems abnormal."

"Could be. But not every normalcy holds some secrecy, too?"
 🧡📙📙🧡
#microtale #notsofiction #conversations #secrets #normal #abnormal #beinghuman #grishmaconversations

Sahaj Sabharwal

Being abnormal is a bad word in our society. People just tease an abnormal person. But when an abnormal person do those wonders that a normal person can't even try, Trust me, it's just a prodigy sent by the Almighty just to clear your misconception and to declare their worth as compared to normal you. - Sahaj Sabharwal Jammu city, J&K, India #yqbaba #almighty #Meme #Prodigy #Abnormal #SahajSabharwal #BPD #abnormality

read more
Being abnormal is a bad word in our society. People just tease an abnormal person. But when an abnormal person do those wonders that a normal person can't even try, Trust me, it's just a prodigy sent by the Almighty just to clear your misconception and to declare their worth as compared to normal you. Being abnormal is a bad word in our society.
People just tease an abnormal person.
But when an abnormal person do those wonders that a normal person can't even try,
Trust me, it's just a prodigy sent by the Almighty just to clear your misconception and to declare their worth as compared to normal you.

- Sahaj Sabharwal
Jammu city, J&K, India

Prita

My thoughts....
Like the deepest ocean, I could drown myself into....
Like the sky, unmeasurable in terms of it's dark clouds.... 
Like the road, having no destination as it's occupied by only emptiness.....
Like this night, undefinable with words, one can only sense it's darkness, it's silence and it's loneliness.....  #numb #unsaid #leftover #diary #innervoice #abnormal #existing  not #living

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

She lit the light In my heart 
Face is shining Heart is burning
I am alone #lightinmylife #silvercrow #abnormal #lovequotes #lovehurts #loveless #onesidedlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ன்ரவஸ் sengiv
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification