Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Privacy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Privacy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about right to privacy, privacy meaning in hindi, invasion of privacy meaning, electronic health records security and privacy concerns, invasion of privacy,

• 58 Followers
  • 67 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

mysterious girl

mute video

Life Style

#standAlone privacy man #Privacy #Love

read more
privacy man

©Life Style #standAlone privacy man #Privacy

Krishnan

#intimacy #Time Love #Privacy

read more
mute video

Anekanth B

"Privacy Privacy, take it or go Policy" 

WhatsApp updates policy and Navika is like 🙄  Times-Nav 

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhumour #yqmeme #whatsapp #freedom #privacy

Anekanth Bahubali

"Privacy Privacy, take it or go Policy" 

WhatsApp updates policy and Navika is like 🙄  Times-Nav 

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhumour #yqmeme #whatsapp #freedom #privacy

KhaultiSyahi

“The Reality of The Other Person Lies Not In What He Reveals To You, But What He Cannot Reveal To You. Therefore, If You Would Understand Him, Listen Not To What He Says, But Rather To What He Does Not Say.” - Kahlil Gibran

©KhaultiSyahi #Childhood #khalilgibran #Private #Privacy a #superpower keep it that WAY! 
#khaultisyahi #Life_experience #Truth #Quote #think  and read it AGAIN !

life lesson

When you value your privacy, trusting someone from all your heart is so hard.
 And when you do it breaks you if that person is not worthy enough. #life #privacy #trust #trustyourself #truefeelings

Nandani patel

mute video

संतृप्त

This answer is going to be bit long but I will try my best to give you a true perspective based on my experience though I won't disclose any personal information as my commitment to #Privacy In my childhood, as those are the golden days of everyone's life, I quite enjoyed the simplicity and serenity of life. Everything, from village to school, seemed in order. But growing up in an environment dominated by males (patriarchal society) had negative impact on me. But I corrected my mistake as I g #truelove #forever #secondquote

read more
Plz do read 👇 This answer is going to be bit long but I will try my best to give you a true perspective based on my experience though I won't disclose any personal information as my commitment to #privacy 

In my childhood, as those are the golden days of everyone's life, I quite enjoyed the simplicity and serenity of life. Everything, from village to school, seemed in order. 
But growing up in an environment dominated by males (patriarchal society) had negative impact on me. But I corrected my mistake as I g
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification