Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Akon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Akon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about akon falling in love, akon i wanna love you, akon quotes 10, akon one more time lyrics 10, akon new song,

• 10 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rajasekar

mute video

Priyank Jain

As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility
I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me
So I want to take this time out to apologize for things I have done
And things that have not occurred yet
And the things they don't want to take responsibility for #blameitonme #couldntthinkofabetterline #akon #repeatmode

Mahima Jain

Apni raksha swyam kare 😪 Jankar rahe satrak rahe 😎 #JanHitMeJaari Rough translation: There's nothing in my hand. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Akon. #YourQuoteAndMine #funnymeme #YQMeme #YQMT2406 #maahimeme

read more
Politicians nowadays :- Apni raksha swyam kare 😪
Jankar rahe satrak rahe 😎
#janhitmejaari

Rough translation: There's nothing in my hand.

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #Akon.

Hansika Bansal

#happybirthday to #Akon. 😎 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #lockdownextended #SongMeme entries to #YQMT835. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #eccedentesiasthb

read more
Sejal  : We will create a newspaper background for photography. 
Me :  #HappyBirthday to #Akon. 😎

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #LockdownExtended #SongMeme  entries to #YQMT835.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes
#eccedentesiasthb

Hansika Bansal

#happybirthday to #Akon. #eccedentesiasthb 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Smackthat #coronameme entries to #YQMT834. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Hostelers eating home made food after a long time be like : #HappyBirthday to #Akon.
#eccedentesiasthb 
🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Smackthat #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT834.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

Rough translation: I wanna sing such a song. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Akon. 🎤Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT2408. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jin Zakhmon Ko Waqt Bhar Chala Hai
Tum Kyon Unhe Chhedhe Ja Rahe Ho
kya gam hai jisko chhupa rahe ho 
tum itna kyon muskura rahe ho  Rough translation: I wanna sing such a song.

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #Akon.

🎤Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT2408.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

#happybirthday to #Akon. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #sorryblameitonme #SongMeme #coronameme entries to #yqmt836. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
when lockdown extended and everyone is like shit yaar...ye kya hogya....

le corona👇 #HappyBirthday to #Akon. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SorryBlameitonme #SongMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT836. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

#happybirthday to #Akon. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #sorryblameitonme #SongMeme #coronameme entries to #yqmt836. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
when you are short....after doing everythng...then

your genes👇 #HappyBirthday to #Akon. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SorryBlameitonme #SongMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT836. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

read more
when you score low marks in exams

then your mobile phone..👇 #HappyBirthday to #Akon. 

The Dream Doodler

#happybirthday to #Akon. 😎 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #lockdownextended #SongMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT835. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
*online classes going on

Sir: So, I will inform you the schedule of next class on WhatsApp and some assignments will be send. Today's class ends here.

Meanwhile,
Me ( Who was in another world): #HappyBirthday to #Akon. 😎

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #LockdownExtended #SongMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT835.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification