Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Chained Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Chained Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love chained cannons lyrics, chained to the rhythm lyrics, quotes about being chained, chai love shayari, names start with cha in telugu,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

mysterious girl

Sweta

*CAPTION THIS PICTURE* 🟠Write a one liner/ phrase/title/ caption, in the given space on the BG . 🟠Though there isn’t any particular world limit for the One liner, but Keep it short & crisp, also it would be best served with a tinge of sarcasm in it! 😎 🟠 Both Hindi and English are allowed. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Chained #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #DndCaptionThis #DndPicture02

read more
The moment I put on the mask, the multitude hailed me as a center of attraction.                              *CAPTION THIS PICTURE*

🟠Write a one liner/ phrase/title/ caption, in the given space on the BG .  

🟠Though there isn’t any particular world limit for the One liner, but Keep it short & crisp, also it would be best served with a tinge of sarcasm in it! 😎

🟠 Both Hindi and English are allowed.

Chitra Iyer

*CAPTION THIS PICTURE* Hello Writers ❤️ We, here at DnD, bring to you our new initiative #DndCaptionThis , where all you have to do is rack your brains and come up with ‘One Line’ that defines your thought when you look at the given picture! 🟠Write a one liner/ phrase/title/ caption, in the given space on the BG itself. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Chained #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #DndPicture01

read more
I maybe at the mercy of time, yet I shall conquer time by leaving my indelible footprints on it ..                              *CAPTION THIS PICTURE*

Hello Writers ❤️

We, here at DnD, bring to you our new initiative 
#DndCaptionThis , where all you have to do is rack your brains and come up with ‘One Line’ that defines your thought when you look at the given picture! 

🟠Write a one liner/ phrase/title/ caption, in the given space on the BG itself.

Madhu Jain

*CAPTION THIS PICTURE* Hello Writers ❤️ We, here at DnD, bring to you our new initiative #DndCaptionThis , where all you have to do is rack your brains and come up with ‘One Line’ that defines your thought when you look at the given picture! 🟠Write a one liner/ phrase/title/ caption, in the given space on the BG itself. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Chained #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #DndPicture01

read more
Bondages of timeless saga.                               *CAPTION THIS PICTURE*

Hello Writers ❤️

#DndCaptionThis , where all you have to do is rack your brains and come up with ‘One Line’ that defines your thought when you look at the given picture! 

🟠Write a one liner/ phrase/title/ caption, in the given space on the BG itself.

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

We are Master of Ourselves —
Perhaps, 
It is too chained to be unshackled , 
You make your own luck either good or bad,
Because you define your own path of destiny carved out of either brightness or darkness.
You hurt yourself worse than, anybody else has ever hurt you.
You bring your own death,
By being reckless in your own choices.
Thus, we define our lives by our own deeds.
 #yqbaba #master of #ourselves #chained #unshackled #destiny #hurt #death

AYUSH SINGH

We are Master of Ourselves —
Perhaps, 
It is too chained to be unshackled , 
You make your own luck either good or bad,
Because you define your own path of destiny carved out of either brightness or darkness.
You hurt yourself worse than, anybody else has ever hurt you.
You bring your own death,
By being reckless in your own choices.
Thus, we define our lives by our own deeds.
 #yqbaba #master of #ourselves #chained #unshackled #destiny #hurt #death

loyalica

*CAPTION THIS PICTURE* Hello Writers ❤️ We, here at DnD, bring to you our new initiative #DndCaptionThis , where all you have to do is rack your brains and come up with ‘One Line’ that defines your thought when you look at the given picture! 🟠All you have to do is write a one liner/ phrase/title/ caption, in the given space on the BG itself. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Chained #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #DndPicture01 #gurujigyan

read more
Time sways but women in our society are always caged.                              *CAPTION THIS PICTURE*

Hello Writers ❤️

🟠All you have to do is write a one liner/ phrase/title/ caption, in the given space on the BG itself.

Sherlock Doyle

She loves BDSM. ‏.I hate it when he beats me #kidnap #Girlfriend #captured #trapped #kiss #Force #Chained #Helpless

read more

Every night, before going to bed,
my kidnapper gives me a disgusting kiss and makes sure my chains are secure. She loves BDSM.
‏.I hate it when he beats me

#kidnap #girlfriend #captured #trapped #kiss #force #chained #helpless

BangaLee

খাঁচাতেই যার আজীবন বাস
সেও গায় গান স্বাধীনতার।
স্বাধীন থাকার মেটেনা আশ
তবু, কাটেনা তার বন্দিদশা।

পায়ের শিকল, ভাঙা সে শক্ত
তার ওপর রয়েছে খাঁচা।
প্রাণ ভেঙে যায়, চোখ ভরে যায়
কে জানত এত কঠিন বাঁচা।

তবু সে বাঁচে তবু সে লড়ে