Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anguish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anguish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about anguish meaning in hindi, anguish meaning, royal anguish, ikaw ang true love ko, ano ang one sided love,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aady

You have successfully destroyed me. You have beautifully disfigured, my mind, my muscles, my defense mechanisms. You have violently conditioned me to swallow pain when I should be popping pain pills. You have done me in, wrung me out. You have deluded me into craving love without allowing space for the realisation that I am capable of it. You have convinced me that hope will forever be my captor. Who did I destroy to deserve you? When will you let go? #Pain #yqbaba #Agony #anguish #yqquotes #BeingSelfless #savinggrace

read more
When does it let go...?

//caption// You have successfully destroyed me. 
You have beautifully disfigured, 
my mind, 
my muscles, 
my defense mechanisms. 
You have violently conditioned me to swallow pain when I should be popping pain pills. You have done me in, wrung me out. You have deluded me into craving love without allowing space for the realisation that I am capable of it. You have convinced me that hope will forever be my captor. 
Who did I destroy to deserve you? 
When will you let go?

Anmol Singh

Sometimes it's difficult to feel anything when there is too much chaos in your mind and trapped in the time. Anger, anguish, and dejection within overpowers every other feelings. Sure, life is very frustrating but hope keep walking in.. #yqbaba #yqdidi  #hope #frustration #anger #anguish #feelings #spectrum

Anmol Singh

Sometimes it's difficult to feel anything when there is too much chaos in your mind and trapped in the time. Anger, anguish, and dejection within overpowers every other feelings. Sure, life is very frustrating but hope keep walking in.. #yqbaba #yqdidi  #hope #frustration #anger #anguish #feelings #spectrum

brijeshrage

होती होगी किसी और को 
जिस्म की चाहत तुम्हारी
मैने वो देखा है तुझे जहा
से को आंख न देख सके  #you
#solitude 
#anguish

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

Gyanendra Kukku Pandey

mute video

Dr.Merlin Dorcus

In the darkest hour of anguished cries be wise to rise again. #anguish#rise#yqbaba

Durga Kannan

Jealousy and insecurity
Go hand in hand
Killing you 
Like a double edged sword
 #yqbaba#jealousy#insecurity#anguish

Durga Kannan

#yqbabaLove#anguish #tears

read more
My eyes are brimming with tears
Is it for u who gave it to me
Ruthlessly...cruelly...heartlessly