Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Suppress Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Suppress Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about suppress meaning in marathi, suppress meaning in hindi, how to suppress your feelings, how to suppress your emotions, how to suppress all emotions,

• 9 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Puja Shaw

Everytime you try to control your mind
You're trying to suppress your feelings,

It's a habit dangerous for the long run
Temporarily it gives supersonic relief..!!

©Puja Shaw #nojotoenglish #4liner #feelings #suppress #supersonic #relief #temporarily #feelings

Mayuri Gaikwad

We don't have to 
suppress 
our smile 
just to show 
sincerity 
towards our work. 
     #work #suppress #sincerity #smile #yqbaba #yqdidi

Sourajita D

Yeah, I accept my falsities, do you? #sourajita #lovewithouthim #impress #Oppression #Suppress #express #yqbaba #quotereview

read more
"I write neither to impress you nor
 to express myself, I write to
suppress your truth with my lies!" Yeah, I accept my falsities, do you? 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #impress #oppression #suppress #express #yqbaba #quotereview

Amit Jotwani

Emotions are untamed animals
who don't respond well 
to suppression, 
the leash of control 
leaving its own ugly scars. 
 #emotions #suppress #scar #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

Seed of ownness:
Suppress my occasional 
thought that enfeebles 
my confidence below 
the voluptuous pillow,
to bunk from my dreams 
of forming the world of 
love with you,
arraying you as my bride on the altar
and me as your debonair bridegroom.

Yes, suppress my occasional thought with your buss on my lips,
planting the seed of ownness on the wet land of my heart. #nojotoenglish,#love,#bride,#bridegroom,#suppress

Raja Imran

Rains visit my home 
more oftenly now
perhaps to wash 
the stains 
from the streets, 

But I wonder! 
Who'll wash the 
Taints of innocent blood
from their hands? 
 #NojotoQuote #bloodshed #murder #masskilling #RIP #martyr #killings #commonpeople #army #tyranny #tyrants #killers #murderers #butchers #followmee #help #talkofhumanity #humanity #humanity #human #help #needy #need #pleasehelp #suppress #supressed #sunless #naturephotography

Toshi Jai

Be like a girl, to be a real man.

#बेटीबचाओ #SaveGirls #Men #Society #Mother #God #Daughter #Sister #Friend #Wife #Molested #Killed #Raped #Victim #Suppress #RealMan #Courage #Respect #Love #Nojoto #NojotoOfficial #NojotoEnglish #NojotoHindi #NojotoQuotes #NojotoPoetry #Writer #Poet #Respect #Metoo

subhdeep1987

What are the benefits of drinking black Coffee? Drinking black coffee has numerous health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Let’s have a look at some of the most health benefits of drinking black coffee. Drinking four or more cups of caffeinated coffee daily lowered the risk of colon cancer recurrence or death by 52 percent compared to those who drank no coffee. Drinking two or three cups per day was also beneficial, lowering the risk of recurrence or death by 31 perce #Food

read more
 What are the benefits of drinking black Coffee? 

Drinking black coffee has numerous health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Let’s have a look at some of the most health benefits of drinking black coffee. Drinking four or more cups of caffeinated coffee daily lowered the risk of colon cancer recurrence or death by 52 percent compared to those who drank no coffee. Drinking two or three cups per day was also beneficial, lowering the risk of recurrence or death by 31 perce

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification