Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Justify Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Justify Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ends justify the means, justify the title of the poem the poetry of earth, justify the title of the poem asleep in the valley, justify the title of the poem the sick rose, justify meaning in hindi,

• 22 Followers
  • 46 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Posting it on YQ. As I have already written an independent quote. #yqbaba #adobesparkpost #Justify #nothing #Venndiagram #writer #writersofinstagram

read more
All smiles are curves.
Some smiles are real.
Let’s not make a 
Venn Diagram and 
justify things. Posting it on YQ.
As I have already written an independent quote.
#yqbaba #adobesparkpost #justify #nothing #venndiagram #writer #writersofinstagram

MSJ Quotes

When you are justifying something which is not asked for, you make yourself vulnerable. #vulnerable #justify #explain #lifequotes #situation #msj #msjquotes #lifesituations

MSJ Quotes

Everything happens for a reason when you are able to justify it with some reason. 
But every reason justifying the happening may not be reasonable..! #reasons #justify #happen #lifelessons #situation #msj #msjquotes #thinking

MSJ Quotes

The result justifies the action as long as there's something that justifies the result..! #result #justify #prove #action #msj #msjquotes #philosophyoflife #sayings

Swapnali Debata

Reasoning out other person's mistake and trying to justify them first.
Things people do for their loved ones ! #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdada #justify #lovedones #yqthoughts

Chavi Saxena

It's ironical how people have so much to say when have to justify themselves...yet have not a minute to spare to type a simple "hi..how you doin?" text once in a while... #text #irony #simple #justify #time #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales

Gaurav Kumar

If you are right then don't indulge in something wrong just to prove a point.... life #Right #Wrong #Justify #Action #guilt

read more
We need to understand that we can't justify everything we do was right by doing things which are wrong....
     If you are right then don't indulge in something wrong just to prove a point....
#life #right #wrong #justify #action #guilt

tanu nanwani

I love you but I will never be able to tell,
I am swinging in a roller coaster which might lead me to hell, 
my problem is I can wait for you forever long, 
but it should be worth enough to stay strong,  
I am done with the pressure I face everyday,  
I know you are not going to turn up anyday, 
but time is passing and life is being wasted, 
but this is what you expect and rested, 
you may end your life in waiting for Ms perfect,  
why don't you become someone's Mr. Perfect,  
I know you don't believe in love
but Let the love believe in you, 
I see you everyday somewhere or other, 
may be on social media or in my heart together, 
I will justify my life by saying that I waited for you, 
but will you able to justify that you were so hopeless that you even wasted a chance to given to you,
If you may try things may change, 
As love is the best revenge, 
I love you and I am proud of it,
But you love me or not you still have doubt on it,
You may run away from your thoughts, 
But time will chase as you never tried to sought  #poem #heartout #wait #try #love #chance #perfect #justify #time #waste #rested #left #options #yqbaba #yopowrimo #trust #paitience #justify #socialmedia #together #heart

Gaurav Dutta

You justify your opinion but explain if it's  mistake  #justify #explain #yqbaba #gauravdutta #breakup #relationship

Shivi Rajput

The smile hides her tear.
Her tear justify smile. #smile #justify #tears
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification