tags

Best Young Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Young Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about young sheldon, young, young adult.

• 102 Followers
  • 504 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Young and Beautiful A pure heart remains young & beautiful forever, but for it, it has to become a little smart & clever. Spreading love is must but it has to learn, loving oneself is most important, however. The inner peace & happiness brings on your face, a unique glow, It is incomparable, such a glow, no beauty creams & makeup can show. The child in you, keeps you young and energetic forever, once that child dies in you, your life becomes dull and that energy never comes back ever."

Young and Beautiful A pure heart remains young & beautiful forever,
but for it, it has to become a little smart & clever. 
Spreading love is must but it has to learn, loving oneself is most important, however.

The inner peace & happiness brings on your face, a unique glow,
It is incomparable, such a glow, no beauty creams & makeup can show.

The child in you, keeps you young and energetic forever,
once that child dies in you, your life becomes dull and that energy never comes back ever.

#Young&BeautifulForever

93 Love

""

"Young and Beautiful She’s beautiful in her solitude and breathtaking in her peace"

Young and Beautiful She’s beautiful in her solitude and breathtaking in her peace

She’s beautiful in her solitude and breathtaking in her peace #Beautiful #Young #poem #nojotoenglish # @devil queen

83 Love

""

"Young and Beautiful He adores my beauty in darknight Am I beautiful Or his young sight?"

Young and Beautiful He adores my beauty in darknight
Am I beautiful
Or his young sight?

#pod #nojoto #nojotoenglish #Beautiful #Young

69 Love

""

"#अजीब कुछ अजीब सा था अजीब सा किरदार था सबका कुछ जानी कुछ अनजानी सी थी सचमुच अजीब सा था सपना (dream) हां...वो सपना था जो मेरा अपना था ©vs_three_dots_nar #NojotoQuote"

#अजीब
कुछ अजीब सा था
अजीब सा किरदार था सबका
कुछ जानी कुछ अनजानी सी थी
सचमुच अजीब सा था सपना (dream)
हां...वो सपना था जो मेरा अपना था

©vs_three_dots_nar #NojotoQuote

मेरा अपना....
#bestie#diary#nar#dillkibaat#hindiqouete#nojotohindi#Shayari#Poetry#manjil#girl#boy#Dream#Young

55 Love

""

"Why should and why shouldn't you vote for Rahul Gandhi? This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

Why should and why shouldn't you vote for Rahul Gandhi?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Because he and his mother aren't a very good politicians. Neither is Priyanka Gandhi.

They were telling me, “Do you know how much she had to struggle to leave Italy for India? She didn't need to do that”

Boohoo. I don't give a shit about some entitled caucasian from other parts of the world, it's almost as if they are trying to say that she has made us richer by coming to India :D

I have one answer for that, “LOL”

55 Love