Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Aapbeeti Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Aapbeeti Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aap se bhi khubsurat aapke andaaz hai lyrics, aap ki kashish hai, dil cheez kya hai aap meri jaan lijiye song, dil cheez kya hai aap meri jaan, chahte aap to khud daud ke aata pani lyrics,

• 27 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

colorless

mute video

ख़्वाबों की दुनिया

mute video

Vikas Yadav

#Aapbeeti #Aasmaan Life 🖤 #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Sonam Jain

mute video

faguram samrath

mute video

KhaultiSyahi

मेरी कहानी कुछ ऐसी कुछ वैसी न जाने कैसी कैसी ✍️ #MeriKahani #mylines #khaultisyahi #Aapbeeti #Life_A_Blank_Page #kadarkhan #Dialogue #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Prem

#Aapbeeti shayari #yqbaba #keepsmiling

read more
खुद की आपबीती को 
शब्दों में बयाॅं‌ कर जाते है,
औरो को ये शायरी और 
अफसाने नज़र आते है।
#keepsmiling #aapbeeti #shayari #yqbaba

Adyasha Priyadarshini D

Woke up with a sudden thud in the train and the train shifted a few inches on the track. Looked outside through the window. It was the same place "Titlagarh " and the engine has been changed. My heart skipped a bit. After realising that everything was okay I took a deep breath. But my thoughts didn't leave me alone and drown me into my memory lane. Everyone says that "Motherhood is the best feeling ever in the world for a woman. " And I have became a mother of a cute little baby boy a few days #yqbaba #yqdidi #mystory #Aapbeeti #Yqbhaina #graceofgod

read more

(Read full story in caption) Woke up with a sudden thud in the train and the train shifted a few inches on the track. Looked outside through the window. It was the same place "Titlagarh " and the engine has been changed. My heart skipped a bit. After realising that everything was okay I took a deep breath. But my thoughts didn't leave me alone and drown me into my memory lane. 

Everyone says that "Motherhood is the best feeling ever in the world for a woman. " And I have became a mother of a cute little baby boy a few days

khanpuri write

महंगे हो गए रिश्ते आजकल इन्सान सस्ता बिक रहा है
कोड़ियों की रह गयी मंजिल आजकल मंहगे दाम में रस्ता बिक रहा है

©Neeraj Sharma #meridiary #merekhyal #Aapbeeti #aankhodekha

#diary

Narayan Chouhan

एक दिल को 100 बार जोड़ना नहीं आता।
हाँ मुझे टूटकर सम्भलना नहीं आता।

•

©Narayan Chouhan #100 #break #Aapbeeti #Gum #SAD #understand #Goals #tootadil #Love

#HeartBreak
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification