Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best societyandgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best societyandgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about day to day management of society vest in, criminality is a response to society, love society, giving back to society, warning letter to society member,

• 59 Followers
  • 59 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Paakhi Sharma

Mata Sita's question...🙏 Pinned answer👍🏻🙏📌🎯🎯 #Devotional #Practical #societyandgirl #Mythology

read more
mute video

Dhanush

mute video

Yogeshwari Mukta

mute video

Akshma

💯🖤 heartbroken💔feel #societyandgirl #girlfeelings #world_of_words #Society

read more
عجیب معاشرہ ہے مرد برا ہے تو برداشت کرو

عورت بری ہے تو طلاق دے دو۔..🥀💯

©Akshma 💯🖤 #heartbroken💔feel #societyandgirl #girlfeelings #world_of_words

Misha Anand

#societyandgirl #nozotohindi #nozotofamily #nozotoapp Sethi Ji अं_से_अंशुमान दुर्लभ "दर्शन" Omi Sharma Dr Ashish Vats #Society

read more
mute video

Springblossoms

I promised to be a good wife, Who would be shade of shoulder During his weaker time. When his kindness crashed into My hopeless heart in this cruel world; I again started believing in life. He became support system Of my life; he became pacemaker #yqbaba #Promise #midnightpoems #intercastemarriage #societyandgirl #rzmp350

read more
I promised to be a good daughter, 
Who would be shade of shoulder
During his weaker time. 
I chose the road not taken
And extended my roots to others,
To grow and connect stronger 
To the branches of life,
As my father taught humanity
Is the best service one can
Afford anytime and give anytime.

(Continued in caption...) I promised to be a good wife, 
Who would be shade of shoulder
During his weaker time.
When his kindness crashed into
My hopeless heart in this cruel world;
I again started believing in life.
He became support system
Of my life; he became pacemaker

Mahima Jain

Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters to participate in this #doublecollab and write a #Conversation between #societyandgirl #yqdnd #dnddoublecollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
Change your Dress..
It's too Short..

Yeah I know but
Not more then your Mindset and Ego...
 Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters to participate in this #doublecollab and write a #conversation between #societyandgirl

#yqdnd #dnddoublecollab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes

Shitiz Chauhan

Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters to participate in this #doublecollab and write a #Conversation between #societyandgirl #yqdnd #dnddoublecollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotedidi #yqbaba

read more
Prostitute 

Well You made It a Brothel at least I am Working...  Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters to participate in this #doublecollab and write a #conversation between #societyandgirl

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotedidi #yqbaba

K Harsita

But sometimes... it depends. Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters to participate in this #doublecollab and write a #Conversation between #societyandgirl #yqdnd #dnddoublecollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
Sometimes it's good to give it a try, our advice isn't that opposing, 

mmm--maybe you are right, but, 
"society is like oil spread on stairs to climb high" is what I have been told since, forever.
 But sometimes... it depends.
Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters to participate in this #doublecollab and write a #conversation between #societyandgirl

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi

Abid

You can't marry a man of your choice
Stick to traditions, dont raise your voice.
A man who differs in race and religion
It wouldn't be heaven but a dark prison.  Kindly Collaborate
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification