Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Yesss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Yesss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yesss ralph breaks the internet, yesss meaning, yesss training, yesss pizza, yesss,

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Rahul verma

#Yesss

read more

Puja Choudhary

#Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #us #togetherforever #Yesss #lovequotes #okay

read more
Is your going
Amidst of our talking

Even if we are talking bullshits
And doing the "Aur batao" cheats

Even if I want to sleep
Or playing the game of flips

Believe it or not, but
 Your going saddens me the most.😣  #collab #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #us #togetherforever #yesss #lovequotes #okay

Puja Choudhary

जिन लम्हों के इंतज़ार में होता है मुश्किल
बिताना एक एक पल

वो लम्हें क्यूँ हो जाते हैं
पलक झपकाते ही ओझल...
 #firstone #youandme #together #love #emotions #sadness #why #yesss

Puja Choudhary

Being with the person you want to be with is the world's most beautiful feeling ever.
 #together #moments #feelings #best #us #giftsoflife #memorable #yesss

Puja Choudhary

Tmbhi muskurao
Hmbhi muskuraaye
Na jaane hmdono hi 
Ki hm dono kyu muskurayee
Shayad muskurane ki wajah mil gyi hai
Zindagi me kuch samajh aaye na aaye
Bs tere sang yuhi chalte hi jaaye
Tere sang yu muskurate hi jaaye

#smiles #fornoreason #manyreasonstosmile #luckiest #both #random #mutual #yesss

Puja Choudhary

Kuch chaho aur mil jaye toh achha lagta hai
Aur bina chahe hi kuch bahut achha mil jaye

Toh fir woh n best lagta hai...
 #bestfriend #forever #togetherforever #lovequotes #thoughts #happiness #wewillmakeit #yesss

Puja Choudhary

Yeh kya hua...
Kuch pta n chala...

Aur jab tak pta chla...
Tab tak toh ho chuka tha...
Joh hona tha...

#subconsciousmind #okay #yesss #good #feelings #forever #together #us

Puja Choudhary

बदलाव...

जब तक हम इसे समझ पाते हैं
तब तक तो ये हमें
पूरी तरह बदल चुका होता है... #बदलाव #change #me #goodorbad #acceptance #yesss #okay #happiness

Fakhra Waheed

Mistakes are the things which are common in awl. We all do mistakes in some way...but there are very few people who get the lesson from the past and mistakes! I have also done "Uncountable Ones" And I am glad that They made me a better person indeed... I want to confess that in past I always thought that I AM NOTHING...I gave importance to less important persons, I preferred their views about me instead of believing in myself, I forgot to listen my voice in the noise of people... But Someday I r #Quote #Allah_bless_you #Dedicated_to_Fakhra_Api #Self_Love_is_the_thing_after_having_the_Love_of_ALLAH #MyLifeBlunders

read more
I always thought that I AM NOTHING. I gave importance to less important persons, I preferred their views about me instead of believing in myself, I forgot to listen my voice in the noise of people.

#MyLifeBlunders Mistakes are the things which are common in awl. We all do mistakes in some way...but there are very few people who get the lesson from the past and mistakes!
I have also done "Uncountable Ones"
And I am glad that They made me a better person indeed...
I want to confess that in past I always thought that I AM NOTHING...I gave importance to less important persons, I preferred their views about me instead of believing in myself, I forgot to listen my voice in the noise of people...
But Someday I r

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification