Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best giftsoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best giftsoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gifts to say i love you for the first time, i love u too gif, love anniversary gift for boyfriend, i love you gif funny 590, good night love gif images 480,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Hari Varma

GIFTS

Never should the Receiver
Forget the Giver of a Gift. 

It's okay to forget
What Gift it was!  HV1

#gifts #giftsoflove #giftsoflife #giver #receiver #thegift #donotforget

Puja Choudhary

Being with the person you want to be with is the world's most beautiful feeling ever.
 #together #moments #feelings #best #us #giftsoflife #memorable #yesss

Grishma Doshi

Apart from you, there will always be two people there who believe your existence is important - a mother and a friend. Both of them wants you to get better every day but none of them expects anything from you and accepts you for who you are as you are. 

Though you might not follow their advice always but make it a point to listen to them. You won't lose anything but if you don't then you will definitely lose something. Listen to them if you want to remember you are always loved no matter what. Listen to them for that love. 

Having them is like never being able to have nothing because you will always have something (someone) to be happy with and grateful for. 🧡📙📙🧡
#peoplewhocare #mother #friend #supportsystem #listentolovedones #giftsoflife #greatful #grishmathoughts

Parvez Khan

Ye saal alvida hone ko hai
Ek naya saal aane ko hai
Kuch mohlaten hain iss pal me
Ek Aur hindsa badalne ko hai #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijaan #yqqoutes #birthday #khushi #dil_k_alfaz   #giftsoflife

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification