Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearCousin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearCousin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, dear zindagi life, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, dear lord are you there,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

Do you remember the golden days when you're a school boy and I was mere a toddler. How you used to rush towards my room after coming from school and used to cry if I was sleeping. And now, when I am a school girl and you're a worthy youth, I love the way you help me with my problems just like an usherer and share my stuffs just like my best friend. Well, you have been my crime partner always. You have never let me feel alone and truly an inspiring personality you posses. I found you the most #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #DearCousin #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri12 #swet_a

read more
Do you remember the golden
days when you're a school boy
and I was mere a toddler. How
you used to rush towards my 
room after coming from school
and used to cry if I was sleeping. 

And now, when I am a school 
girl and you're a worthy youth,
I love the way you help me with
my problems just like an usherer
and share my stuffs just like my 
best friend.

《Refer to Caption》 Do you remember the golden days when you're a school boy and I was mere a toddler. How you used to rush towards my room after coming from school and used to cry if I was sleeping. 

And now, when I am a school girl and you're a worthy youth, I love the way you help me with my problems just like an usherer and share my stuffs just like my best friend.

Well, you have been my crime partner always. You have never let me feel alone and truly an inspiring personality you posses. I found you the most

Mouni Kanna✍

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 A best friend within family, a figure like an uncle who taunt us, like an aunt who gossips, a small kid who teases, like a teacher who's already ready to give gyan and motivate, all we found as a cousin. The are all in one version of a family. And, it's National Cousin's Day. Stitch a heartfelt letter to your cousin or cousins, it can be sweet, can be salty. Mandatory hashtags: #QSdearfri12 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #DearCousin #yqquotestitchers

read more
Let's join together 
To celebrate the fest 
Let's not go back of 
Any situation, 
A cousin is always a
Good friend Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

A best friend within family, a figure like an uncle who taunt us, like an aunt who gossips, a small kid who teases, like a teacher who's already ready to give gyan and motivate, all we found as a cousin. The are all in one version of a family. And, it's National Cousin's Day.

Stitch a heartfelt letter to your cousin or cousins, it can be sweet, can be salty.

Mandatory hashtags:
#QSdearfri12

jivan bodhale

मैत्री ठरवून कधीच होत नाही, 
हाच मैत्रीचा एक फ़ायदा आहे...
आणि मैत्रीला कुठले नियम नाहीत, 
हाच मैत्रीचा पहिला कायदा आहे ..!!!
Happy Friendship day
😍🥰😘

©jivan bodhale #DearCousin 
#Friendship 
#FriendshipDay 
#friends

Ayesha Aarya Singh

मुश्किलों से हर वक्त बचाने के लिए 
शुक्रिया मेरे भाई   
लड़ झगड़ कर भी हमेशा साथ 
निभाने के लिए शुक्रिया मेरे भाई 
अपनी pocket money से हमारे लिए 
गिफ्ट लाने के लिए शुक्रिया मेरे भाई 
मैं कभी जो रूठ जाऊँ, 
मुझे मनाने के लिए शुक्रिया  मेरे भाई 
अपनी बहना का हरदम 
ख्याल रखने के लिए शुक्रिया मेरे भाई

©Ayesha Aarya Singh #dearcousin
#Chaupal

Gurdeep Singh

बो प्यार कश्ती जो
 सुमंदर में तेर रही थी
उतर जायो जहां पर ही
हर बार कह रही थी
तुम दिल के सच्चे लगते हो
मुझे हर बार कह रही थी
ये सफर में तुम्हे दर्द सेहना पड़े गा
जब तुम्हे  तेरा प्यार  बेबफा हो जाना
तो तुम्हे बहोत रोना  पड़ेगा
मुझे हर बार कह रही थी
पता नही मुझे बो डरा रही थी
जा मुझे कुझ समझा रही थी

©Gurdeep Singh #DearCousin
#Firstlove 
#Broken

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification