Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best coldnightwinds Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best coldnightwinds Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about cold weather and cuddling, is coconut water good in cough and cold, how to make kadha for cough and cold at home, sonice cold and flu, ice cold heart quotes,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Sweet Sour

#survivaltips #coldnightwinds. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #MyThoughts #yourquote

read more
Just shivered and confined myself to keep the warmth alive. #survivaltips #coldnightwinds.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mythoughts #yourquote

K Harsita

That melody is incomparable. A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #melodyofbreeze #nightmelody Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
loosen up my nerves and stands on the edge of roof resisting things and thoughts that tries to come between me and that rare melody wafted by the waves of cold current. That melody is incomparable. A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #melodyofbreeze #nightmelody
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love to walk with my thoughts 
I let the chill wind
Calm down the storm inside my mind
Silent night
Storming thoughts
Chilling wind
And lonely me... A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nightsarealwayssilent #sleepyandcozyinbed

read more
Can feel the silence of the night
A Wink of sleep has not come yet so I sit down upright
The night is so silent, creepy and dark
It is really a pleasure to hear this beautiful lark
Time to hit the bed
To be rather awake instead
This silence at night makes me cozy
For the nights are always filled with moon light,silence and breezy A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#nightsarealwayssilent
#sleepyandcozyinbed

Shruthi U

A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babaexam_time

read more
am alone sitting by the sides of the window and reading for the exam.

A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#exam_time

Giftsy Dorcas

A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

read more
sit musing 
on a lonely chair,
in a lonely house,
a lonely heart,
listening and listing,
the sounds of night,
I had so cherished,
with my lovely lady,
the one I laid to rest
at day light.
 A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

विष्णुप्रिया

A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Winterpoem #winternight #विष्णुप्रिया

read more
Just hold my heart and close the eyes
to listen the sound of,
Starry night....
and then, comes the
Winter mist thats touches
my cheeks and flutters by...
Saying me Good Night...!!!
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #winterpoem  #winternight  #विष्णुप्रिया

Snigdha Agrawal

A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
listen to the sounds of Isha..music sublime. A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds.  #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

read more
Just listen to the voices within, that use to make me smile with them..  A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
The cold wind blows through the lonely night and I
Missing with the Stars didn't get us very far,
 My Love.  A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification