Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstbestfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstbestfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nojawano ko guru ne fir bulaya hai lyrics, gifts to say i love you for the first time, koi nahin hai fir bhi hai mujhko, main jo sath tere hu fir tujhe hai kaisa gham, zindagi rahegi to fir milenge,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your #firstbestfriend. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is
N A T U R E
it's original unbridled form 
with no human interference
Like to see spectacular 
views of mountain scenery
the soft colours of the mother nature
Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature
marvelling at the magnificence of nature Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, tell us about your #firstbestfriend. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. #haseezmusings Today, tell us about your #firstbestfriend. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
remains my younger sister.
Though four years apart,
We are soulmates at heart.
Sharing a bed ,to sharing every minute detail of our lives though miles apart we remain bonded and lives interwined.
Having grown up together having shared dreams and achievements we remain the best of friends.
I have had many best friends during my journey but my first best friend remains irreplaceable. Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.
#haseezmusings

Sonali Agrawal

Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your #firstbestfriend. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
was my mom, 
and still she is my soulmate...! Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Anuj Jain

#anujstories Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your #firstbestfriend. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That's purple I said with confidence and pride. Proud of my intellect that I was aware of this colour when most others I thought may not be.
My cousin sitting beside me differed and said it was blue but I made her write purple.
She obliged as she had faith in me.
Mind you it was not cheating as that thing didn't cross ours or the teacher's mind .
But the teacher did chuckled when she asked us who had copied from whom, looking at exactly the same answers from both of us.
My cousin was a couple of months younger to me but we were inseparable in school too.
All our things we both knew.
If that can be counted as best friends then we were.
Our fights, well that's a different story altogether.
P.S. It was blue afterall and not purple as I wanted it to be. 
#anujstories
Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Nitesh Prajapati

Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your #firstbestfriend. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry love #instawriters

read more
Is my childhood friend. 
And i miss her very much.  Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#yqdidi #hindipoetry #love #instawriters

Varadhan P M

read more

If I share with you my friend, you may not believe ,to start with, but He is the most
reliable Friend, a friend in Need...
             Any guesses.??
Well if you don't listen to His warning or advice, you feel his pricks..
             You have some vague idea , now !?
Yes My Conscience!!
So impartial, well balanced, most 
dependable Friend.
He is your friend too !!  Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
As far as the true meaning of the term"BEST FRIEND" goes, I must say I am my own best friend: my first and my only best friend so far. Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Bhoomi Anand

read more
Was the most beautiful thing ever happened to me. She was the best supporter,the best of all...yes she still is.Year was 2011, when I was in UKG.
And she became my best friend.
Yeah before that, I had friends but not a 'BEST FRIEND'. And then she came.
We used to talk all day,used to do every shit we can do. Time was passing,we kept growing, study burden too grew up. We did some fights too but never got separated. 10 years of friendship still she is with me still she helps me whenever I ask her. We are still together and I wish we always stay together. Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Vaibhav Mishra

Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your #firstbestfriend. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine #Friendship #itisvaibhav #friends #Memories Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I got friends, and every friend is special for me. My first friend is still very close to me and our friendship has completed more than 17 years. He also got the same name "Vaibhav". I still remember our old days. Playing "Cricket", "Hide & Seek" and a game which is close to our heart, called "Barf-Pani". Having friends is good but if you have your childhood friend then nothing is better than this. Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, tell us about your #firstbestfriend. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine #friendship #itisvaibhav #friends #memories

Aditi Mishra

read more
Was my school friend. Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification