Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqlettinggo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqlettinggo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

مومن

I will let you go but still I'll love you and don't want you to be with me again. Though it will going to be tough but I'm gonna feel freedom from your betrayal. You never loved me nor I accepted your truth, since I was in delusions of fake affection. #yqlove #yqlife #yqlifelessons #yqlettinggo #yqlovehurts #yqbrokensoul

read more
I will let you go but still I'll love you
and don't want you to be with me again. 

Though it will going to be tough
but I'm gonna feel freedom from your betrayal.

You never loved me nor I accepted your truth, 
since I was in delusions of fake affection.

You never been in love with me
and played with my emotions
but I was the dumbest one
who trusted you with my whole heart. 

You'll gonna be my love forever
but dear don't ever dare to come again
and this time you'll lose your dignity
with a heavy loss. I will let you go but still I'll love you
and don't want you to be with me again. 

Though it will going to be tough
but I'm gonna feel freedom from your betrayal.

You never loved me nor I accepted your truth, 
since I was in delusions of fake affection.

Neeta

My heart was heavy. Everybody and everything was ready except me. My son excitedly zoomed past me now and then to check his bags . Going abroad for studies ! Taste of freedom ! I'll call you as soon as I reach, he assured me,waving to me,a faraway look in his eyes. All the things I wanted to say was stuck in my throat,choking me. Somehow I restrained myself and produced a bright smile. Take care, I whispered to myself and waved a goodbye. He departed for airport and suddenly whole house clutt #yqbaba #yqtales #yqstory #yqmuse #yqnewwritersclub #yqlettinggo

read more
Slice of Life (3)
Read in caption
 My heart was heavy. Everybody and everything was ready except me. My son excitedly zoomed past me now and then to check  his bags .
Going abroad for studies ! Taste of freedom !
I'll call you as soon as I reach, he assured me,waving to me,a faraway look in his eyes. All the things I wanted to say was stuck in my throat,choking me. Somehow I restrained myself and produced a bright smile. Take care, I whispered to myself and waved a goodbye.
  He departed for airport and suddenly whole house clutt

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification