Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YoJoWriMo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YoJoWriMo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about write a letter to your friend, how to write a informal letter, how to write a notice, a wrinkle in time, tattoos for girls on wrist,

• 129 Followers
  • 530 Stories

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ #YoJoWriMo ಅಥವಾ ಹಾಸ್ಯ ಬರೆಯುವ ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. ರಸ್ತೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಸಿಕ್ಕ ನೋಟು, ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ ಒಂದು ನೈಜ ಹಾಸ್ಯ ಸನ್ನಿವೇಶವನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. 😄 #ನೋಟು #yqjogi #collabwithjogi #YoJoWriMo #YoJoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi #YoJoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ

read more
ನಮ್ದೆ ನಮ್ಮತ್ರ ಉಳ್ಕೊಳಲ್ಲ, ಅಂತಾದ್ರಲ್ಲಿ ನಮ್ಗ್ಯಾಕ್ ಸ್ವಾಮಿ ಬೇರೆಯವ್ರ್ ಹಣ, ಎತ್ಕೊಂಡ್ ಹೋಗಿ ಯಾವ್ದಾದ್ರು ದೇವರ ಹುಂಡಿಗೆ ಹಾಕ್ಬಿಡೋದ್ ಅಷ್ಟೆ. ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ #YoJoWriMo ಅಥವಾ ಹಾಸ್ಯ ಬರೆಯುವ ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ.

ರಸ್ತೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಸಿಕ್ಕ ನೋಟು, ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ ಒಂದು ನೈಜ ಹಾಸ್ಯ ಸನ್ನಿವೇಶವನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. 😄

#ನೋಟು #yqjogi #collabwithjogi #YoJoWriMo #YoJoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ #YoJoWriMo ಅಥವಾ ಹಾಸ್ಯ ಬರೆಯುವ ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. ಸಂದಿಗ್ಧ ಪರಿಸ್ಥಿತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಸಿಕ್ಕಿಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದೆ, ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ ಒಂದು ನೈಜ ಹಾಸ್ಯ ಸನ್ನಿವೇಶವನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. 😄 #ಸಂದಿಗ್ಧ #yqjogi #collabwithjogi #YoJoWriMo #YoJoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi #YoJoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ

read more
ಕೊನೆಗೆ ಸಂದಿಗುಂದಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ನುಕ್ಕೊಂಡು ಓಡ್ ಬಂದೆ.  ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ #YoJoWriMo ಅಥವಾ ಹಾಸ್ಯ ಬರೆಯುವ ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ.

ಸಂದಿಗ್ಧ ಪರಿಸ್ಥಿತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಸಿಕ್ಕಿಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದೆ, ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ ಒಂದು ನೈಜ ಹಾಸ್ಯ ಸನ್ನಿವೇಶವನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. 😄

#ಸಂದಿಗ್ಧ #yqjogi #collabwithjogi #YoJoWriMo #YoJoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ #YoJoWriMo ಅಥವಾ ಹಾಸ್ಯ ಬರೆಯುವ ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. ಸೈಕಲ್ ಕಲಿಯುವಾಗ, ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ ಒಂದು ನೈಜ ಹಾಸ್ಯ ಸನ್ನಿವೇಶವನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. 😄 #ಸೈಕಲ್ #yqjogi #collabwithjogi #YoJoWriMo #YoJoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi #YoJoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ

read more
ಸೈಕಲ್ ಇರ್ಲಿಲ್ಲ, ಸೈಕಲ್ ಇದ್ದಾಗ ಸೈಕಲ್ ಕಲಿಯೋಕೆ ಮನ್ಸೇ ಆಗ್ಲಿಲ್ಲ.
ಇಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದಾಗ ಆಸೆ, ಇದ್ದಾಗ ನಿರಾಶೆ.
ಇರುವುದ ಬಿಟ್ಟು ಇಲ್ಲದಿರುವುದರೆಡೆಗೆ ತುಡಿವುದೇ ಜೀವನ.
ಏನೂ ಇಲ್ದಾಗ ನೆಮ್ಮದಿ ಅನ್ನೋದ್ ಇರುತ್ತೆ,
ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಇದ್ದಾಗ ಆ ನೆಮ್ಮದಿ ನಮ್ಮಿಂದ ದೂರಾಗಿರುತ್ತೆ.
ಸೈಕಲ್ ಇಲ್ದಿದ್ ಕಾಲ್ದಲ್ಲಿ ಸೈಕಲ್ ಮೇಲೆ ಪ್ರೀತಿ ಆದಷ್ಟು ಈಗ ಹೆಲಿಕ್ಯಾಪ್ಟರ್ ತಂದ್ ನಿಲ್ಸುದ್ರು ಆಗಲ್ಲ, ಆಗ  ಸೈಕಲ್ ಮೇಲೆ ಇದ್ದಿದ್ ಆಸೆ, ಆ ಪ್ರೀತಿ ಮತ್ತೆಂದು ಹುಟ್ಟಲ್ಲ, ಹುಟ್ಟೋದು ಇಲ್ಲ. ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ #YoJoWriMo ಅಥವಾ ಹಾಸ್ಯ ಬರೆಯುವ ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ.

ಸೈಕಲ್ ಕಲಿಯುವಾಗ, ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ ಒಂದು ನೈಜ ಹಾಸ್ಯ ಸನ್ನಿವೇಶವನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. 😄

#ಸೈಕಲ್ #yqjogi #collabwithjogi #YoJoWriMo #YoJoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #Collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
behind schedule 
and always rush for work 
then express regret 
for doing wrong Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your mother who is funny. #Collab #motherissofunny #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a shrill whistle and 
shout of disapproval
Seems like that of  
tease and laugh 
in a scornful manner Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your mother who is funny. #collab #motherissofunny #YourQuoteAndMine

Pushkar Sahu

#YoJoWriMo में आज चौथा दिन है। बड़े ही ख़ूबसूरत हास्य के रंग बिखेरे हैं आपने। #jokecollab में आज लिखें। #तुमऐसेनथे #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
शायद दुनियां के चकाचौंध में
खो गये हो इसलिए ऐसे हो गये हो  #yojowrimo में आज चौथा दिन है। बड़े ही ख़ूबसूरत हास्य के रंग बिखेरे हैं आपने। #jokecollab में आज लिखें। #तुमऐसेनथे  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Pushkar Sahu

#YoJoWriMo के तीसरे दिन में आज लिखें। #मेरागणित इतना ख़राब है कि...#jokecollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
मैं खुद के सवालों में खुद ही उलझ जाता हूं  #yojowrimo के तीसरे दिन में आज लिखें। #मेरागणित इतना ख़राब है कि...#jokecollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #Collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my funny bone flipped for his and decided to make my best friend our ex.  Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

For a better read: My neighbour is so annoying that I have gone almost deaf with the ruckus created by them so much so that the ears thankfully don't register my husband's loud incessant snoring. Well, the lady of the house puts her tv on full volume all day, her son ensures his music system blares even louder till late night, her husband enters the balcony farting loudly every 15 minutes prompting his daughter to guffaw loudly. Moreover they have a nasty pet dog who barks his head off and leav #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #YoJoWriMo #jokecollab #annoyingneighbour

read more
I have almost gone deaf with the ruckus created by them so much so that the ears thankfully don't register my husband's loud incessant snoring. 
Well, the lady of the house puts her tv on full volume all day, her son ensures his music system blares even louder till late night, her husband enters the balcony farting loudly every 15 minutes prompting his daughter to guffaw loudly. Moreover they have a nasty pet dog who barks his head off and leaves his poo all over the building staircase. 
Can anything be more annoying than this?  For a better read:
My neighbour is so annoying that
I have gone almost deaf with the ruckus created by them so much so that the ears thankfully don't register my husband's loud incessant snoring. 
Well, the lady of the house puts her tv on full volume all day, her son ensures his music system blares even louder till late night, her husband enters the balcony farting loudly every 15 minutes prompting his daughter to guffaw loudly. Moreover they have a nasty pet dog who barks his head off and leav

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your brother who's a nerd. #Collab #mybrotherisanerd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that he talks to no one except the computer and alexa. I once heard him telling Alexa to help him shave his beard and angry alexa retorted "go to hell, you nerd" 🤭 Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your brother who's a nerd. #collab #mybrotherisanerd #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification