Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp2in1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp2in1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 13 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Poonam Suyal

Hello Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and fill in your imagination. #pnp2in1 #2in1girl #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
In my lonely nights,
I think of you....
Wish to be with you...
under the starlit sky
It will be a bliss...
to be in your arms,
the time will just fly Hello Writero!
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and fill in your imagination.

#pnp2in1 #2in1girl #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Anuj Jain

Hello Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and fill in your imagination. #pnp2in1 #2in1girl #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn Collaborating with Poonam Suyal

read more
The dreams 
I dream
And the thoughts 
I weave
Keeps me in 
cloud nine
I'll always be 
thine Hello Writero!

#pnp2in1 #2in1girl #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Poonam Suyal

Anuj Jain

Hello Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and fill in your imagination. #pnp2in1 #2in1girl #yqbaba #plgcollab #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn Collaborating with Priyalakshmi Gogoi

read more
O with you
And
Stardust strewn
My desires met
My life blooms
 Hello Writero!

#pnp2in1 #2in1girl #yqbaba #plgcollab #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Priyalakshmi Gogoi

Anuj Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen & Popcorn and scribe your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️ #pnpgreenfields #pnp2in1 #pnp250620 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

read more
I'll be young when I'll be old
For I acted like old when young Hey writero! Collab with Pen & Popcorn and scribe your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️

#pnpgreenfields #pnp2in1 #pnp250620 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

Sourajita D

The guards so that you aren't scared. 🌸❤ Thank you for inviting. Hope I did a good job Kumarpal Vardhan #pnpgreenfields #pnp2in1 #pnp250620 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #collabbykp #sourajita Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kumarpal Vardhan

read more
The road to love is not through hatred, 
Keep your arms down but not guard. The guards so that you aren't scared. 🌸❤

Thank you for inviting. Hope I did a good job Kumarpal Vardhan 

#pnpgreenfields #pnp2in1 #pnp250620 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #collabbykp #sourajita

Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kumarpal Vardhan

Deepak Kanoujia

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this #pnp2in1 #pnpcanvas #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp120820 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
पैरों से पायल तो 
तुमने उसके उतार दी है,
पर क्या उसके मन की झंकार,
रोक पाओगे| Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this #pnp2in1

#pnpcanvas #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp120820  #YourQuoteAndMine

Het Modi

Shaha Raja Rushdah Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️ P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Hindi or English, both languages are allowed. #pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #yqbaba #thoughtfulhues Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
"When the 
reality will
get dark,
I will give
the light
of hope,
of love.
When your
eyes will be
closed, I'll
lead you
through
soul's eye." Shaha Raja Rushdah 
Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️

P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Hindi or English, both languages are allowed. 

#pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #yqbaba    #thoughtfulhues

Het Modi

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️ P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Shaha Raja #pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #yqbaba #thoughtfulhues Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
"Behind the
emotions, I see
the real world.
In your dark,
I will be, the
Enlightened
one." Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️

P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write.
Shaha Raja
#pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #yqbaba    #thoughtfulhues

Het Modi

Kumarpal Vardhan thanks for inviting brother❤️ hope it is good😅 Hey writero! Collab with Pen & Popcorn and scribe your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️ #pnpgreenfields #pnp2in1 #pnp250620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #collabbykp Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn # YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kumarpal Vardhan

read more
Just walk a little more, after
attaining true peace you will 
meditate in mid-air. Kumarpal Vardhan thanks for inviting brother❤️ hope it is good😅
Hey writero! Collab with Pen & Popcorn and scribe your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️

#pnpgreenfields #pnp2in1 #pnp250620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #collabbykp 

Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn # YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kumarpal Vardhan

सरफिरी®

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️ P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Hindi or English, both languages are allowed. #pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn Collaborating with Seema Sardana

read more
I just try to 
settle down
Cyclone of 
my wild desires
And I fear 
they will burn 
Each and every inch of 
My tear soaked heart

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️

P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Hindi or English, both languages are allowed. 

#pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Seema Sardana
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification