Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp210720 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp210720 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 16 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hello Writero! This is a prompt suggested by ''one day admin''. Check out our posts under # onedayadmin to know what it is. #pnpsmile #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720 #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
are the shoes of laughter that 
are a perfect fit for every feet 
wanting to dance in joy Hello Writero! 
This is a prompt suggested by ''one day admin''.  Check out our posts under # onedayadmin to know what it is.

#pnpsmile #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720 #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Shitiz Chauhan

Hey writero! Collab kare Pen n Popcorn ke saath aur iss background ko apne shabdo se sajaye. #pnpsubah #pnphindi #pnp210720 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
को देखने का शौक कभी नही रहा

पर रात की चांदनी के दीदार काफी किये हैं। Hey writero! 
Collab kare Pen n Popcorn ke saath aur iss background ko apne shabdo se sajaye. 

#pnpsubah 
#pnphindi 
#pnp210720 
#pennpopcorn 
#collabwithpnp

Shitiz Chauhan

Hello Writero! This is a prompt suggested by ''one day admin''. Check out our posts under # onedayadmin to know what it is. #pnpsmile #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720 #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Never Go Hand In Hand.... Hello Writero! 
This is a prompt suggested by ''one day admin''.  Check out our posts under # onedayadmin to know what it is.

#pnpsmile #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720 #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

Collab with Pen n Popcorn's strike through challenge and replace those striked off words with your original creative ones. ❤🙌🏻 P.S: This is an opening line from shakespeare's poem #pnpstrikethrough #STshallicompare #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp210720 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
The blinding Light??? Collab with Pen n Popcorn's strike through challenge and replace those striked off words with your original creative ones. ❤🙌🏻

P.S: This is an opening line from shakespeare's poem

#pnpstrikethrough #STshallicompare #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp210720 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Hello Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and fill in your imagination. #pnp2in1 #2in1girl #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
In my lonely nights,
I think of you....
Wish to be with you...
under the starlit sky
It will be a bliss...
to be in your arms,
the time will just fly Hello Writero!
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and fill in your imagination.

#pnp2in1 #2in1girl #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make us ROFLMAO with your collabs on this #pnpcomicstaanmeme2 #pnpmeme #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #YQMeme #yqbaba #pnp210720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Me to my kids...
Mujhe samajh nahi aata ki tum padhte kab ho! Mai jab College mein thi to sara din padhti thi and I always use to top my class.... Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make us ROFLMAO with your collabs on this #pnpcomicstaanmeme2

#pnpmeme #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqmeme #yqbaba #pnp210720  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Hey writero! Collab kare Pen n Popcorn ke saath aur jodiye kuch lines hamari lines me. #pnpsaaye #pnp210720 #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
तेरे चाहत की मिठास थी कुछ ऐसी,
दुबारा फिर ना लत लगी हमें तुझसी । Hey writero! 
Collab kare Pen n Popcorn ke saath aur jodiye kuch lines hamari lines me.

#pnpsaaye 
#pnp210720  #pnphindi 
#pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp 
#yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Collab with Pen n Popcorn's strike through challenge and replace those striked off words with your original creative ones. ❤🙌🏻 P.S: This is an opening line from shakespeare's poem #pnpstrikethrough #STshallicompare #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp210720 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
a cool breeze on a pleasant day? Collab with Pen n Popcorn's strike through challenge and replace those striked off words with your original creative ones. ❤🙌🏻

P.S: This is an opening line from shakespeare's poem

#pnpstrikethrough #STshallicompare #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp210720 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

Hello Writero! This is a prompt suggested by ''one day admin''. Check out our trending post under # onedayadmin to know what it is. #pnpfeelings #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720 #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Howsoever wild, illogical 
and terrifying
they are.They are still 
precious.
Nurture them with atmost care.
Keep them untamed by the
 opinion of others .
Preserve their essence as
 they are what
makes your soul blissful 
and your life 
Meaningful. Hello Writero! 
This is a prompt suggested by ''one day admin''.  Check out our trending post under # onedayadmin to know what it is.

#pnpfeelings #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720 #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

Hello Writero! This is a prompt suggested by ''one day admin''. Check out our trending post under # onedayadmin to know what it is. #pnprewind #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720 #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I really want to roll back 
the clock to a point
where I could take away
 all the hurt caused to 
you by attaching myself
 to you.
Then I know if it would
 take away all the hurt,it 
would surely take away
 the happiest moments too
 which I spent with you. Hello Writero! 
This is a prompt suggested by ''one day admin''.  Check out our trending post under # onedayadmin to know what it is.

#pnprewind #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp210720 #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification