Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpheartnbrain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpheartnbrain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Het Modi

Shaha Raja Rushdah Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️ P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Hindi or English, both languages are allowed. #pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #yqbaba #thoughtfulhues Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
"When the 
reality will
get dark,
I will give
the light
of hope,
of love.
When your
eyes will be
closed, I'll
lead you
through
soul's eye." Shaha Raja Rushdah 
Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️

P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Hindi or English, both languages are allowed. 

#pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #yqbaba    #thoughtfulhues
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Het Modi

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️ P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Shaha Raja #pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #yqbaba #thoughtfulhues Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
"Behind the
emotions, I see
the real world.
In your dark,
I will be, the
Enlightened
one." Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️

P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write.
Shaha Raja
#pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #yqbaba    #thoughtfulhues

सरफिरी®

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️ P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Hindi or English, both languages are allowed. #pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn Collaborating with Seema Sardana

read more
I just try to 
settle down
Cyclone of 
my wild desires
And I fear 
they will burn 
Each and every inch of 
My tear soaked heart

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️

P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Hindi or English, both languages are allowed. 

#pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Seema Sardana

Mr BEARDFULLL

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️ P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Hindi or English, both languages are allowed. #pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn Collaborating with Divya Bharathi Ragupathy

read more
Brain:
I am strong enough to
withstand
any storm of my life.

Heart:
I am to emotionaly 
attached to 
let anything down. Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️

#pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Divya Bharathi Ragupathy

Mr Beardfull

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️ P.S: Adjust font colour according to which side you write. Hindi or English, both languages are allowed. #pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn Collaborating with Divya Bharathi Ragupathy

read more
Brain:
I am strong enough to
withstand
any storm of my life.

Heart:
I am to emotionaly 
attached to 
let anything down. Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in each side with your words ❤️

Collaborating with Divya Bharathi Ragupathy

Durga Kannan

What do you know
about the joy
of loving and the 
pain of hearbreak?
You're just like a 
machine. Lifeless
and emotionless.
 #yqbaba#pnpheartnbrain#pennpopcorn

Durga Kannan

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in both boxes with your words ❤️ #pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I told you not 
to fall in love.
Do you ever listen?
and then you
want me to
console you
every time you
are hurt. Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this beautiful background with your words. Invite your friends and fill in both boxes with your words ❤️

#pnp2in1 #pnpheartnbrain #pnp270620 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification