Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenloveends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenloveends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, love क्या है, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu,

• 74 Followers
  • 77 Stories

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

After a long time, I'll read all posts between 7 pm IST and 8 pm and give you feedback over next 48 hours. Participate now. #getfeedback #whenloveends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Every tihing end. After a long time, I'll read all posts between 7 pm IST and 8 pm and give you feedback over next 48 hours. Participate now. #getfeedback #whenloveends  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

After a long time, I'll read all posts between 7 pm IST and 8 pm and give you feedback over next 48 hours. Participate now. #getfeedback #whenloveends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it's an end of a chapter and the beginning of a new one in the book of life!
When love ends,
it's an end of a personality and the birth of a new, more mature and an evolved human speciman!  After a long time, I'll read all posts between 7 pm IST and 8 pm and give you feedback over next 48 hours. Participate now. #getfeedback #whenloveends  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Know that it had probably arrived to teach you a lesson that you needed at that point in life. Time will heal the pain and life can only get better again. The love that ended was probably misplaced love. Hug yourself and love the hurt self. We are all love filled beings. Let's love ourselves as we are.

After a long time, I'll read all posts between 7 pm IST and 8 pm and give you feedback over next 48 hours. Participate now. #getfeedback #whenloveends  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

After a long time, I'll read all posts between 7 pm IST and 8 pm and give you feedback over next 48 hours. Participate now. #getfeedback #whenloveends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish love life

read more
It feels like
Life ends...
But we forget that Love is just a part of
Life and not the whole Life...
 After a long time, I'll read all posts between 7 pm IST and 8 pm and give you feedback over next 48 hours. Participate now. #getfeedback #whenloveends  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #love #life

Fairy Lights

After a long time, I'll read all posts between 7 pm IST and 8 pm and give you feedback over next 48 hours. Participate now. #getfeedback #whenloveends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Everything blends
Into the colour of red
Hurt, is the heart, we dread
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Parkavi Rengaraj

read more
:It has to be started first, for it to end. After a long time, I'll read all posts between 7 pm IST and 8 pm and give you feedback over next 48 hours. Participate now. #getfeedback #whenloveends  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Life begins with newness...
This time no more wandering in search of love but in search of salvation.
The salvation gives us peace, quench thirst and uplift us from past...
Once there was sea of tears,
Now, it has become sea away from any fear.
Love may end... 
But our life continues, 
Dream continues, 
Determination continues, 
Fulfilling the above continues. 

Abid

After a long time, I'll read all posts between 7 pm IST and 8 pm and give you feedback over next 48 hours. Participate now. #getfeedback #whenloveends #yqbaresoul #soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It aches and bends
To thirsty deserts
and to barren lands
Or to icy looks
and to dark ends
Nothing looks inviting
with shameless repents
Never fall in love
when it abruptly halts
And unfailingly depends.  After a long time, I'll read all posts between 7 pm IST and 8 pm and give you feedback over next 48 hours. Participate now. #getfeedback #whenloveends 
#yqbaresoul 
#soultrigger 
#YourQuoteAndMine

Ratan Singh Champawat

read more
Actually love never ends...
It is an eternal emotion After a long time, I'll read all posts between 7 pm IST and 8 pm and give you feedback over next 48 hours. Participate now. #getfeedback #whenloveends  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ronalyn Mascardo

read more
When love ends, life begins
When he is gone, remember your creator is not yet done
He may seem a part of your past, but theres better reserved for your future
Maybe you are not his "the one," but you are a reason to someone's existence
Your heart may be torn by pain right now, but remember that thorns are what make roses different
When love ends, you grow on your own
You are born without the plus one, so teach yourself to love you that nobody can
Your heart beats even before there was not he in your life, so teach your heart to beat not for him but for you
You learn to walk and crawl despite the pain of ups and downs,
so teach yourself to walk and crawl towards your goal, 
for when his love ends, your confidence and freedom begins

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification