Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp140920 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp140920 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 13 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your feelings🐼🍿 #poliwrimo #threedontaffect #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Firstly my height coz it is completely irrelevant now.

Secondly my unemployed status coz the luxury of leisure is unparalleled .

Thirdly the pending status of my PhD coz the dream is now outdated !

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your feelings🐼🍿

#poliwrimo #threedontaffect #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Haseena Dudekula

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️ #pnpmorningislike #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp140920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
with a pearl like dew drop,
nestling cozily in its lap,
just happy to be there,
at that moment.
Not caring for the rising sun,
which would soon consume it!

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️

#pnpmorningislike #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp140920 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make this #pnpblacktearsmeme hilarious 😂 #pnpmeme #YQMeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
When I get a     I am filthy rich. I
Husband like     just got a make
Him👉                over done but
                             she is crying Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make this #pnpblacktearsmeme hilarious 😂  

#pnpmeme #yqmeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchita Pandey

नमस्ते लेखको । कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने सुनहरे शब्द हमारे शब्दो मे । #pnphindi #pnprangbirangi #pnp140920 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
रंग बिरंगी ज़िन्दगी, रंग बदलती दुनिया। 
कितने सच्चे, कितने झूठे, कितने मन
बहलाते लोग यहाँ ।🍁

कभी उलझती तो कभी सुलझती है
ये ज़िन्दगी, न जाने इसके कितने रंग। 
कभी हँसाती तो कभी रुलाती ये 
ज़िन्दगी, इस दुनिया के संग।🍁

कई रंगों में ढलती कई रंगों को ये
छोड़ती, है खूबसूरत से इसके रंग। 
कभी ये रंग का पैरहन ओढ़े तो कभी, 
उस सहजल में डूब जाये। 
इस बदलती दुनिया में कुछ मिले तो, 
कुछ छीन जाता है।
ऐसी है ये ज़िन्दगी और इस दुनिया के रंग।🍁
 नमस्ते लेखको ।
कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने सुनहरे शब्द हमारे शब्दो मे ।

#pnphindi #pnprangbirangi #pnp140920 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi     #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and ignite you nights with words🐼🍿 Font: Garamond #pnpnightsareignited #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
with your sensuous 
thoughts calming 
the nerves of mine.  Collab with Pen n Popcorn and ignite you nights with words🐼🍿

Font: Garamond

#pnpnightsareignited #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi   #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and select one with a valid reason to it🐼🍿 #pnppoll #pollsilencethoughts #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
My thoughts as they are 
accompanied by silence 
to get a better version.  Collab with Pen n Popcorn and select one with a valid reason to it🐼🍿

#pnppoll #pollsilencethoughts #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi    #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your feelings🐼🍿 #poliwrimo #threedontaffect #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Your presence 
Your ignorance 
Your absence. 
 Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your feelings🐼🍿

#poliwrimo #threedontaffect #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hold your fragility in your palms and accept it like a gift. Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn's #pnpreminders and write a reminder to your own self. #rmrbud #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp140920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
दुआ दवा से ज्यादा कारगर है।  Hold your fragility in your palms and accept it like a gift.

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn's #pnpreminders and write a reminder to your own self.

#rmrbud #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp140920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

नमस्ते लेखको । हिंदी दिवस के अवसर पर कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने सुनहरे शब्द । #pnpmainhindihu #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp140920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
प्रकृति सी सहज हूँ
मुस्कान सी सरल हूँ
संस्कृति से परिपूर्ण हूँ
और संस्कार से सद्य हूँ।  नमस्ते लेखको ।
हिंदी दिवस के अवसर पर कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने सुनहरे शब्द ।

#pnpmainhindihu #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp140920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own quote by replacing the omitted words ❤️ #pnpstrikethrough #stsmiles #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp140920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
never fall for it.  Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own quote by replacing the omitted words ❤️

#pnpstrikethrough #stsmiles #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp140920 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification