Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best quityou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best quityou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about free products to help you quit smoking, significance of quit india movement, 4 days after you quit smoking, quit for life tobacco cessation program, the cripps mission and the quit india movement,

• 37 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

You quit me like one actually quits smoking. Without tall promises, all at once. How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The rails quit the path
The nature quit simplicity
The Sky quit day and night
The bird of love that quit her beloved You quit me like one actually quits smoking. Without tall promises, all at once. How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

You quit me like one actually quits smoking. Without tall promises, all at once. How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A flicker and turned into ash leaving the fire which can keep you ablaze... You quit me like one actually quits smoking. Without tall promises, all at once. How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monika Monu

did someone #quityou? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your torn shirt,
Like a paper you crushed,
Like a broken pencil,
Like a dried ink pen,

Like I was nothing
But a useless burden,
To carry. did someone #quityou? #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #game #myway #writer #writersofinstagram

read more
you never wanted to 
buy this game,
quitting with combination 
Alt+F4 before 
starting the gameplay. How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#game #myway #writer #writersofinstagram

koushik lenka

I love that #image_holding_violin 🎻 You quit me like one actually quits smoking. Without tall promises, all at once. How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like the smell desereves in the honeybee's breath then it started to find-out a new flower and quit that old one. I love that #image_holding_violin    🎻

You quit me like one actually quits smoking. Without tall promises, all at once. How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Protesting Mind 💎

You quit me like one actually quits smoking. Without tall promises, all at once. How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী

read more
Or don't like me, 
I'll love you forever. 
I'll try to keep you good 
with everything I have. You quit me like one actually quits smoking. Without tall promises, all at once. How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
A teenager 
trying to focus on study 
trying hard to understand a topic 
but at last quit
to try another topic... You quit me like one actually quits smoking. Without tall promises, all at once. How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
a game and I wish to uninstall the App You quit me like one actually quits smoking. Without tall promises, all at once. How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
leaves shed from it's tree in autumn  You quit me like one actually quits smoking. Without tall promises, all at once. How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
a tear due to heartbreak You quit me like one actually quits smoking. Without tall promises, all at once. How did someone #quityou? Elaborate with a #simile.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification