Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovecannotwalkout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovecannotwalkout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about can you feel the love tonight, love my way, i need to know can you love me again, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images,

• 37 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Here's the #day2prompt for #NAPOWRIMO. In these hours of lockdown, even heartbreaks are postponed. Write a poem about one such scenario. #lovecannotwalkout #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be the door to the happiness and dreams of his/her love!  Here's the #day2prompt for #NaPoWriMo. In these hours of lockdown, even heartbreaks are postponed. Write a poem about one such scenario. #lovecannotwalkout #poemtime     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Here's the #day2prompt for #NAPOWRIMO. In these hours of lockdown, even heartbreaks are postponed. Write a poem about one such scenario. #lovecannotwalkout #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
have a social distancing. Here's the #day2prompt for #NaPoWriMo. In these hours of lockdown, even heartbreaks are postponed. Write a poem about one such scenario. #lovecannotwalkout #poemtime     #YourQuoteAndMine

Anjali Bisht

read more
Wait forever as the barren shore.
Now that love cannot find words
to speak,
It decides to carve 
the thoughts on sheet.
Now that love cannot explain it's desire
to be loved,
It decides to be unmagical,
agonous and shunned Here's the #day2prompt for #NaPoWriMo. In these hours of lockdown, even heartbreaks are postponed. Write a poem about one such scenario. #lovecannotwalkout #poemtime     #YourQuoteAndMine

K Harsita

It occupies all that you think is yours :). 2/30 Here's the #day2prompt for #NAPOWRIMO. In these hours of lockdown, even heartbreaks are postponed. Write a poem about one such scenario. #lovecannotwalkout #poemtime #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
tease me.
It whispers from under the pillow or
bothers me in my peace of inactivity.
Sometimes it tickles my foot or
ruins my vivid creativity.
Whenever I tries to touch it
I always lose my gravity. It occupies all that you think is yours :). #2/30
Here's the #day2prompt for #NaPoWriMo. In these hours of lockdown, even heartbreaks are postponed. 
Write a poem about one such scenario. #lovecannotwalkout #poemtime #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchita Pandey

read more
 control everywhere.  Here's the #day2prompt for #NaPoWriMo. In these hours of lockdown, even heartbreaks are postponed. Write a poem about one such scenario. #lovecannotwalkout #poemtime     #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's the #day2prompt for #NAPOWRIMO. In these hours of lockdown, even heartbreaks are postponed. Write a poem about one such scenario. #lovecannotwalkout #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes

read more
to exist, faintly
betwixting two ailing hearts,
which once beat for each other... Here's the #day2prompt for #NaPoWriMo. In these hours of lockdown, even heartbreaks are postponed. Write a poem about one such scenario. #lovecannotwalkout #poemtime     #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes

cressy adoline

#TimeChanges #heartbreaks life Here's the #day2prompt for #NAPOWRIMO. In these hours of lockdown, even heartbreaks are postponed. Write a poem about one such scenario. #lovecannotwalkout #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
dwell inside
the soul who
remain in home to
Ignites the love inside! 
 #timechanges #heartbreaks
#life

Here's the #day2prompt for #NaPoWriMo. In these hours of lockdown, even heartbreaks are postponed. Write a poem about one such scenario. #lovecannotwalkout #poemtime     #YourQuoteAndMine

The Incomplete Metaphor

LOVE CANNOT WALK OUT Now that love cannot walk out of the door, it decides to stay back, and mend things, when we stand, #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #lovecannotwalkout #day2prompt

read more
stay back, and
mend things,
when we stand,
divided, but
it still holds us together,
never tearing us apart.

*FULL PIECE IN CAPTION* LOVE CANNOT WALK OUT

Now that love cannot walk 
out of the door,
it decides to
stay back, and
mend things,
when we stand,

Hari Varma

Now that love cannot walk out of the door, it decides to look through the window, The small window to the world...🤓 The one I held in my hand... 🖐️ I started shooting my emotions, Through lovable emoticons...😍 #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #thirdquote #poemtime #lovecannotwalkout #day2prompt #varmaji #2of30

read more
Now that love cannot walk out of the door, it decides to
look through the window, 
The small window to the world...🤓
The one I hold in my hand... 🖐️

I started shooting my emotions, 
Through lovable emoticons...😍 

One after the other
Till all my favourites got exhausted! 🥵 Now that love cannot walk out of the door, it decides to
look through the window, 
The small window to the world...🤓
The one I held in my hand... 🖐️

I started shooting my emotions, 
Through lovable emoticons...😍

Madhu Jain

read more
seek inside the heart Here's the #day2prompt for #NaPoWriMo. In these hours of lockdown, even heartbreaks are postponed. Write a poem about one such scenario. #lovecannotwalkout #poemtime     #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification