Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeordumbexistence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeordumbexistence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes, life depressed sad quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ramona Singh

'Twas the year of my young age, tenth grade, when I was plunged into the most cataclysmic event of... well... a day of tenth grade? MY TEACHER TOLD US THAT IMAGINATION IS AN IMPRACTICAL AND USELESS THING UNLESS IT IS USED FOR THE...FOR THE blimming "BeNeFiT of Hoomanitee" I lost it. Lost it then and there. #cinemagraph #ramona #lifeordumbexistence

read more
A 
purposefully pretentious
and personal
rant.

/caption/ 'Twas the year of my young age, tenth grade, when I was plunged into the most cataclysmic event of... well... a day of tenth grade?

MY TEACHER TOLD US THAT IMAGINATION IS AN IMPRACTICAL AND USELESS THING UNLESS IT IS USED FOR THE...FOR THE blimming "BeNeFiT of Hoomanitee"

I lost it. Lost it then and there.

Ramona Singh

(This was first published on my blog, poetrybyramona.blogspot.com.) Disclaimer: The following thing is a whack on your head, can make you crazy, overwhelmed or relieved. It's truthful satire with dark humour. Life. Your life. Or existence, as I would prefer to call it. #whoopee #lifeordumbexistence

read more
Life or Dumb existence,
And the meaning of life.

//Caption is whack//
Read at your own risk. (This was first published on my blog, poetrybyramona.blogspot.com.)

Disclaimer: The following thing is a whack on your head, can make you crazy, overwhelmed or relieved. It's truthful satire with dark humour.

Life.

Your life. Or existence, as I would prefer to call it.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification